Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Just so you know

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
Forum Index -> General Discussions

JanaCova

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Just so you know  

Just so you know if you will talk about compiuters,TV shows or compiuter games I dont will have to much to say about this,so dont be surprice that I dont will post to many messages about this:-))))

jana xoxo :wink:
roxstar

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject:  

Of course Jana,
but you can still talk about cars right?
Dave T

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject:  

Hey Jana

How about talking about Czech movies?

My favourite ever Czech movie is Valerie and Her Week of Wonders, made by the filmmaker Jaromil Jires. (If you'll pardon my lousy spelling, I think the original title is Valerie a Tyden Divu in Czech).

It's this sexy, spooky fairytale about a young girl who begins to be haunted by strange events after she is given a pair of earrings.

I also love the weird animated movies of Jan Swankmajer. He uses lumps of clay and crazy sculptures and puppets to make characters for his movies. He made a brilliant version of Alice in Wonderland a few years ago. And most recently he made this mad movie called Little Otik (Otesanek in Czech, I think) about a married couple who adopt the a tree stump and try to raise it like a baby.

Apparently, Jan Swankmajer has a shop in the old city in Prague, where he sells his sculptures. I've always wanted to pay the shop a visit.

Dave T
electrondady1

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:13 am    Post subject:  

what about " the incredable lightness of being" that was czech.
Ronald

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Just so you know  

JanaCova wrote: Just so you know if you will talk about compiuters,TV shows or compiuter games I dont will have to much to say about this,so dont be surprice that I dont will post to many messages about this:-))))

But I thought you're a Computer Genius Jana?
JanaCova

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject:  

roxstar wrote: Of course Jana,
but you can still talk about cars right?

Yes I can talk about cars,I love cars.So lets talk about cars.I would like to know what is yours favorite car or cars:P

jana xoxo
JanaCova

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject:  

Dave T wrote: Hey Jana

How about talking about Czech movies?

My favourite ever Czech movie is Valerie and Her Week of Wonders, made by the filmmaker Jaromil Jires. (If you'll pardon my lousy spelling, I think the original title is Valerie a Tyden Divu in Czech).

I also love the weird animated movies of Jan Swankmajer. And most recently he made this mad movie called Little Otik (Otesanek in Czech, I think)

Dave T

Ok David,good.

I like thouse movies too,well I didnt see Little Otik,but I heared that it was good movie.One of the good Czech movies is Kolja from Jan Sverak.It was about little Russian boy...Really nice and sad storry.I even sew this movie in L.A. on HBO.
I dont know if someone sew this movie but I liked Shrek 2,I was loughing like a craezy(not Czech movie:-(()
And laso I sew Troy,I thought that it will be great movie but I really didnt liked it.What I liked was Brad Pitt´s naked budd:-))))))In some magazines they was saying that it is better movie than Gladiator,but it is not.Gladiator is one of the best movies I ever sew.

Do you agree or no :?:

jana xoxo
JanaCova

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:33 am    Post subject:  

electrondady1 wrote: what about " the incredable lightness of being" that was czech.

I dont know what it is.If I will know the Czech name of this I willk now it:-)))
jana xoxo
JanaCova

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: Just so you know  

Ronald wrote: But I thought you're a Computer Genius Jana?

I will be in my next live:-)))No I am everything but not compiuter genius:-)))

jana xoxo
Ronald

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: Just so you know  

JanaCova wrote: I will be in my next live:-)))No I am everything but not compiuter genius:-)))jana xoxo

I hope in my next life I will meet you then. :-)
Dave T

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject:  

JanaCova wrote: electrondady1 wrote: what about " the incredable lightness of being" that was czech.

I dont know what it is.If I will know the Czech name of this I willk now it:-)))
jana xoxo

I think that the movie was called Nesnesitelna Lehkost Byti in Czech. It's based on one of the novels by the writer Milan Kundera. It's a love story about a womanising doctor in the Czech republic during the revolution, starring Daniel Day Lewis and Juliette Binoche. The movie was good, but I preferred the novel.

Dave T the bookworm
Dave T

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject:  

JanaCova wrote: I dont know if someone sew this movie but I liked Shrek 2,I was loughing like a craezy(not Czech movie:-(()

Shrek 2 was cool! I loved the Puss in Boots character played by Antonio Banderas.

So do you like cartoons, Jana? Like Finding Nemo or Spirited Away? )As you can probably tell, I'm a big fan of animation!)

Also did you see the recent Czech movie Musime Si Pomahat (it was called Divided We Fall in the UK and US, got nominated for an Oscar). It's about a married couple who hide a Jewish man in their house during World War Two. It was a serious movie, but had lots of funny scenes.

Dave T
richard_uk

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject:  

JanaCova wrote: they was saying that it is better movie than Gladiator,but it is not.Gladiator is one of the best movies I ever sew.

I liked Gladiator movie better too, but I still thought Troy was a really good movie, though all charcters Brad plays are cool roles, if the part was replaced by someone else it would no way have been the same.
JanaCova

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject:  

Dave T wrote: Shrek 2 was cool! I loved the Puss in Boots character played by Antonio Banderas.

So do you like cartoons, Jana? Like Finding Nemo or Spirited Away? )As you can probably tell, I'm a big fan of animation!)

Also did you see the recent Czech movie Musime Si Pomahat Dave T

I liked Puss in Boots too.-)))

I dont like all of them,I liked Finding Nemo,but most I liked Shrek 2,I can not help myself,beocuse it was so funny.

I didnt see this movie,but I will check it.I like stories like this.

jana xoxo
JanaCova

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject:  

richard_uk wrote: I liked Gladiator movie better too, but I still thought Troy was a really good movie, though all charcters Brad plays are cool roles, if the part was replaced by someone else it would no way have been the same.

I agree with you,like I sad I liked Brad´s naked ass:-))))When I sew this part I stoped the movie and moved it back so I could see his ass how often I wanted:-))))I know that propably nobody from you did the same like me:-)))

jana xoxo
Vanilla

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:27 am    Post subject:  

Don't worry Jana, i do that with loads of films. Infact thats why they invented DVD's, so you don't get the sqiggly lines when you pause so you get a better "view" heheh!!! :lol:
richard_uk

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject:  

Quote: I agree with you,like I sad I liked Brad´s naked ass:-))))When I sew this part I stoped the movie and moved it back so I could see his ass how often I wanted:-))))I know that propably nobody from you did the same like me:-)))

I saw it at the cinema so i couldnt exactly shout at the film guy to rewind, errr not that i would anyway :?
Vanilla

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject:  

Hey thats another reason why they invented DVD's, multiple angles!!! :D
IDMirk

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject:  

Quote: though all charcters Brad plays are cool roles, if the part was replaced by someone else it would no way have been the same.

Absolutely Richard, although Brad must be one of the most adored
women´s heros in this world, most of the movies he is acting in are
pretty cool also because of his way to play!
My faves are Fight Club and Seven, also Sleepers is great! But Rendezvouz with Joe Black sucks... :lol:

Concerning Troy & Gladiator, sure Gladiator is the better movie,
but I will never understand why Russell Crowe won the Oscar for Gladiator
but not for A Beautiful Mind, this role is harder to play (I think...)!
Or what do you think?

@ Jana : Do you know and like/dislike some of those movies too?

And what about Johnny Depp? Isn´t he funny in Pirates of the Caribbean ? Also a very cool movie!
by the way, Depp means translated into German as much as idiot.... :lol:
But of course Johnny is not! :wink:

Mirko
JanaCova

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject:  

IDMirk wrote:
Rendezvouz with Joe Black sucks... :lol:

Concerning Troy & Gladiator, sure Gladiator is the better movie,
but I will never understand why Russell Crowe won the Oscar for Gladiator
but not for A Beautiful Mind, this role is harder to play (I think...)!
Or what do you think?

@ Jana : Do you know and like/dislike some of those movies too?

And what about Johnny Depp? Isn´t he funny in Pirates of the Caribbean ? Also a very cool movie!
by the way, Depp means translated into German as much as idiot.... :lol:
But of course Johnny is not! :wink:

Mirko

HI Mirko ,I can not agree with you about the movie call Met Joe Black,it is great movie,I was even crying when I watched the movie.He is so cute and it is one of my favorite movies:-))))

Well I liked Gladiator and also Butifull minde,he is a good actor and good looking Australian guy:-)))

I loved Pirates of the Caribien,he played this role really great.He is a great actor.And for sure hi is not idiot:-)))))

I would like to see Secret window with Johny Deep,did you see thes one????

jana xoxo
IDMirk

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject:  

Quote: I would like to see Secret window with Johny Deep,did you see thes one????

No, I also haven´t seen this movie yet, but i´ve heard some different
opinions about it, some good, some bad...

Ok, I´ll watch "Joe Black" again, Jana! :wink:

Do you know Sleepy Hollow with Johnny Depp? Also cool movie
where they hunt a rider without head who kills people... :shock:

Mirko
roxstar

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject:  

Yeah I think Johnny Depp is a great actor.
Probably my favorite.
I don't think he's done one filmn I didn't like.

PS I'm not gay OK
IDMirk

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject:  

roxstar wrote: PS I'm not gay OK

Hmmmm, are you sure?!? :lol:

No, you are right, Johnny Depp is a great actor with a very unique style!

From Hell, The Ninth Gate, Sleepy Hollow, Pirates otC. etc....

All cool movies without a doubt!

Mirko
HSHP

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:05 am    Post subject:  

roxstar wrote: Yeah I think Johnny Depp is a great actor.
Probably my favorite.
I don't think he's done one filmn I didn't like.

PS I'm not gay OK

You know, I used to think the same thing about Tom Cruise. Then he went and made "Magnolia". I've personally never seen it, but heard it was complete crap. Though I do agree Depp is a great actor, I can't say I've liked all his films because I haven't seen them all. I heard "Gilbert Grape" was good. And "Benny & Joon" was hillarious!
JanaCova

Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject:  

IDMirk wrote:
Do you know Sleepy Hollow with Johnny Depp? Also cool movie
where they hunt a rider without head who kills people... :shock:

Mirko

Yes Mirko I sew this movie and I loved it.He is just great actor.He is chooseing the best movies.

jana xoxo

PS:I watched Meet joe Black yesterday again(it was 6 time I sew this movie:-))and I cryed again :cry:
JanaCova

Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:09 am    Post subject:  

HSHP wrote:
You know, I used to think the same thing about Tom Cruise. Then he went and made "Magnolia". I've personally never seen it, but heard it was complete crap.!

It is funny becouse I thought the same about Tom Cruise,I liked the Mission imposible 1,2.And his other movies too,but than when I sew the Eyes Wild Shot I dint like it and I also sew Magnolia and it was bad movie too.
Now I have at home The last samuray,I didnt see it yet.Did someone sew this movie????

jana xoxo
roxstar

Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject:  

yeah I saw it at the cinema.
Really enjoyed it!
Its quite gory and bloody, in a similar way to Braveheart (mel gibson)
so as long as you don't mind that its a great movie.
richard_uk

Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:14 am    Post subject:  

Ah i liked joe black, and claire florentine is a lil hotty :D

Johnny Depp as jack sparrow, now that was character, i think its the best role he's ever done. Secret Window is quite good, has the expected twists in it though, but an entertaining movie.

I think the whole winning oscars thing, a lot of the times i dont think its to do with the actual acting capabilities its more like Oscar politics who gets to win what etc Its more of a case of whose in the limelight at the time and what would look good for the industry to see who wins what. Though of course the winers still have to put a real good performance on, i mean you wont see Danny Glover winning best supporting actor for SAW. :D
richard_uk

Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:15 am    Post subject:  

Last Samuria is a good movie too, though the ending is just sooooo Hollywood, i wont say what happens as it will ruin it, but come on give us a break!! :roll:
HSHP

Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:53 am    Post subject:  

richard_uk wrote: Ah i liked joe black, and claire florentine is a lil hotty :D

I hate to bring my "grammar police" mentality to this board, but that's a major typo I can't ignore. It's Claire Forlani, not Florentine.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001231/

Forum Index -> General Discussions Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 3