Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Missing From Chat !?!

Forum Index -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion

Rich

Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Missing From Chat !?!  

Jana:

If me and/or CraigFox are missing this Sunday it is because of the hurricane. So far it is predicted to hit Sunday morning anywhere from Miami to St Augustine (it will be fourth hurricane to effect Florida in past two months!). I am in Miami and CraigFox is in Daytona. We are like 220 miles away from each other ... So, depending on where Jeanne makes landfall, one or both of us may be without phones/power for a few days !?!

Rich

P.S.

Sneaky Mr. Looniz has been quiet again! His last post was Sep 19th from what I can figure ... Hmmm, that boy ... I guess there was a good reason we named him "Sneaky" !!!
JanaCova

Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Missing From Chat !?!  

Rich wrote: Jana:

If me and/or CraigFox are missing this Sunday it is because of the hurricane. !!!

Hi Rich and CraigFox,it is bad that you will miss my show.But I hope that everything will be ok with the hurricane and that you both will be ok.

take care.
jana xoxo
Rich

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Missing From Chat !?!  

JanaCova wrote: Rich wrote: Jana:

If me and/or CraigFox are missing this Sunday it is because of the hurricane. !!!

Hi Rich and CraigFox,it is bad that you will miss my show.But I hope that everything will be ok with the hurricane and that you both will be ok.

take care.
jana xoxo

Thanks, Jana. As you can see everything went okay for us (me and Craig, anyway) ... Our areas didn't get the worst of it. We have been very lucky. Many others have not been so lucky. Lots of damage throughout the state. But it's the price one pays to live in Florida!?!?!
:D

Rich

Forum Index -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1