Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Bedroom for those on a budget (Jess's Tea Time)

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play

grllover23

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Bedroom for those on a budget (Jess's Tea Time)  

Hello hello, this is the topic where I will make your fantasies come true.
Unfortunately, since there is only one of me, you can only come one at a time...unless you're going to team up against me :P

To say it simply, this RP is my home, the little cottage out in the countryside.

Outside it is a decent looking cabin, quite cozy and comfortable. Dark timber making up the walls and roof, soft blue roofing, making it appear as though the sky itself had come down to settle upon her home. A wood rimmed chimney protruded with a brick interior that was soot-free, indicating it being cleaned since its last use.

Within the humble abode it is luxurious and lavishly decorated with furs and silks and various forms of furniture. It is a single large room with an attic (stairs in the back) and basement (stairs also in the back). The entire home is carpeted with a light blue fur carpet with a couple pink rugs around with the exception of the kitchenette area. Bright red curtains and draperies hang from the walls and large windows to diminish the dull brown of the wood and provide some cheap insulation. A lavish king-sized extra soft bed dominates the eastern wall. Upon it are many fine silk sheets and a multitude of expensive pillows.

Soft chairs, plush couches, and beanbag chairs are scattered about in a relaxing, homey way, frequently moved around by herself and patrons. The only place that isn't ornately decorated and furnished is the small kitchen in the corner, complete with stove and oven and ice chest. A small fireplace was on the western wall with a stone-tile around it to prevent flames from leaping to the carpet and causing a hazard.

During the day Loretta leaves the thick curtains over the windows drawn back, filling the house with the magnificent sunlight streaming through them. Also, the large glass panel in her roof permits quite a lot of sun to enter as well. At night the clear starry sky can be seen through the sun roof and the interior is lit by a combination of the leaping light from the fireplace and four small candle-chandeliers

I provide the luxury and pleasure of the Delight Castle at a fraction of the cost. So Ladies, Gentlemen, if you are low on cash, go out and find me, and I may bring you back here.

-Your's truly, Loretta xoxo
toonaxe

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject:  

(OOC: Sounds like a lovely home,though you may want to edit the waterbed to a normal one,as I don't think they existed in 1895.I'm a little confused as to how one joins this thread.For example when you have interaction with me on my b-day thread,would I need to actually solicit you for business there to come here,or would the interaction be good enough?)
Silvador

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject:  

(what if someone stumbles apon the house by chance?)
grllover23

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject:  

((OOC: Well my initial thoughts on the RPing here was that it was a little smoother than it seemed to be. I'm going to edit out those rules though, because there isn't the connectivity and story flow of RPGs as I thought there was.))

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo
Silvador

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject:  

(who needs a house out of town anyway when you got the ice-cream parlor in town)
Mr Writer

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject:  

Silvador wrote: (who needs a house out of town anyway when you got the ice-cream parlor in town)

:shock: heh, you saw that did you?
toonaxe

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject:  

Jess had follow the uniquely marked feline to the far off countryside on the outskirts of Bon Bon.Jess saw the lovely little cottage and remembered she had passed by the place on the way into town for the first time,but had not seen anyone around.
Jess patiently waited while Loretta unlocked the door,which was not an easy task for Jess,who could not help but stare at the fluffy tail and exposed rump of the shapely and sexy feline.Scorpia had taken her wonderful girls on a trip out of town to an art expedition,and though Jess wanted to come along herself,she had a long list of people waiting to be massaged and feared it would anger people if she shut the business down for the week.It had been several days,alone in the hotel/parlor once again,and Jess was feeling pretty lonely.To make matters worse,her heat had come,which made it very hard for her to control both her scent and her libido.
And so Jess waited patiently as Loretta opened the door,Jess had been invited over for some tea,and she struggled hard to keep her scent back and her mind off yiffy thoughts.
grllover23

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject:  

Loretta unlocked the door and opened it up, stepping aside to allow her guest to enter first. She gave Jess a polite smile but felt exhilarated. Finally, she was getting to know other people who lived in town. He always felt herself to be somewhat of an outcast, living in Bon Bon but not quite living in Bon Bon- more simply a constant spectator. But she hoped to spark a friendship here with Jess, which was the reason for inviting her over for tea. Fortunately for Loretta, Jess had been somewhat obviously lonesome, and so the opportuinty had been nigh impossible to pass up.

"Pleaze go in and make yourself confortable." Loretta said. The interior of her home was well lit with the large windows on the walls allowing the bright sunny day inside, illuminating the colorful decorating and casting a most cheerful atmosphere.

toonaxe

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject:  

Jess gave a quick nod and thank you to her hostess,and walked inside.She stood near the threshold,but out of the way enough for Loretta to get by,taking in the imagery and scenery of the home.
From the outside it seemed a fairly plain and humble looking cottage.But the insides were exquisitely decorated.It was well lit and warm,and the decor gave a very warm and comforting atmosphere.It would seem her timing was about perfect,as the low burning fire in the stove had finally reached the water in the kettle to a boil,and it began to whistle. Loretta moved past Jess to move the kettle off,pour water in the tea pot on the waiting tea time tray,and put a few more small pieces of wood in the fire to get it burning warmer again,now that there was someone to keep an eye on it.
Jess could not help herself,watching the sultry feline swagger past her,Jess softly sniffed the air,taking in a bit of Lorettas scent.The thing one must understand about skunks,is that scent is very important,more so than looks,voice,pretty much anything.It was even more the case with Jess,given how keen her sense of smell was.Oh gods I shouldn't have done that Jess thought to herself,as the sexy felines scent was just as good as her looks..maybe better.The rich and enticing aroma swirled around in her nostrils for a bit,driving her already raging libido from the heat wild.She swallowed hard,fighting hard to keep back the arousal,though she could smell her own powerful scent begin to rise as her petals began to quiver with need.A small trickle of sweat ran off her brow as she softly bit her lower lip to try and regain control.She thought she might burst when she heard a voice call out "Teas ready,won't you take a seat?"With a sigh of relief,as the flowery brew was masking the other scents in the air...mostly.Jess thanked her hostess and gracefully sat down at the table.
grllover23

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject:  

Loretta smiled and pulled the chair out for Jess, scooting it in beneath her when she lowered herself. She gave her a friendly pat on the shoulder as she walked around the table to take her own seat adjacent to her. Lifting the fine china she poured the tea into both of the cups without so much as a drop. She placed the kettle back in its place and brought out the sugar and cream.

"Cream and zugar?" she asked, naturally preparing the guest's tea before her own. The last thing she would do is take a misstep in her hostess position and offend Jess. She was rather taken aback by her lovely figure and beautiful eyes. Those eyes! Those beautiful green eyes glistened like deep emeralds in the natural lighting of her home. They were a sharp contrast to the pure ebony and ivory fur of her body. Her outfit was quite beautiful as well. Loretta had to blink and force herself not to stare at her too deeply or too long, lest she put Jess off or make her uncomfortable.

Once the tea was stirred up just right she handed the cup over to Jess then prepared her own. She liked a lot of cream and sugar in her tea, loving the sweetness. She took a few silent sips while just looking at Jess with a polite smile on, when really she felt herself getting more and more aroused. Keep it cool she thought Don't want to scare her away

toonaxe

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:04 pm    Post subject:  

"Mmm..this tea is quite wonderful,thanks you so much for inviting me." Jess said as she sipped her tea."Its such a beautiful home as well,you really have a talent for interior decorating."
Jess tried to keep her cup somewhat near her nose,as she swore every time she moved it away she could smell that enticing scent,and it seemed like it was getting stronger.She could scarce take her eyes of the gorgeous feline,the exotic colored fur,that wonderful fluffy tail,and those purple stripes,which she began to wonder..just how far..those stripes went... oh gods don't think that girl..ohh please don't think that!! Jess pleaded to herself in her mind,her eyes not able to stop from sloowllyy following the stripes along the shapely form.Jess' scent began to rise again,and she knew she could not stop it.She only hope that the scent of the tea would mask it.Nervously she picked up a tea biscuit(cookie) and began to softly nibble it.In her nervousness she took a bit too big of a bite,and a large chunk of cookie broke off and fell right into her cleavage.
With a blush and a nervous chuckle Jess casually dipped her fingers down to fish the piece out...big mistake.Her body,already to the point of feral screams with need,instantly reacted to her own soft fingers roaming.Before she could do anything about it,tingles of pleasure had traveled over her breasts,and made her hungry nipples hard as granite.She knew given the cut and material of the dress,and the fact she wore no bra,there was no way to hide this.Her eyes went wide like a deer caught in the headlights,as she mechanically remove the cookie piece and brought it to her muzzle,finishing it off.She gulped her tea,her mind in a panicWhat do I do?! Shes a woman of etiquette! She is going to think me vulgar and lewd!
grllover23

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject:  

Years of practice kept Loretta's polite smile on her face, but her eyes had shifted from Jess's eyes to her chest. The two little bumps on her breasts had appeared moments after she dropped part of the biscuit into her breasts. It had taken every bit of Loretta's self control not to reach out and help her. Now that she saw the nipples, however, she began to wonder.

It was far from chilly in here, so that could only mean one thing, and it also explained the scent in the air that was mixing with the herbal tea. She giggled, though, to try and alleviate the situation. "You had best be careful of zat," she said in a joking manner, "Thats why I'm glad mine aren't zo big." Not only did she blush slightly from her comment, thinking that it might have been too forward, but she also blushed because she felt her own nipples growing erect, and courtesy of her outfit, one of them was exposed at nearly all times. Please don't freak out. Please don't freak out.

toonaxe

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject:  

Jess sputtered on her tea a bit as she saw the felines nipples grow hard. Without knowing it she then licked the tea from her own muzzle in a very seductive fashion,even finishing with a knee weakening flick of her tongue tip over one of her fangs which made a soft "click".This little move she had mastered had literally made men faint before and was sure to get the attention of Loretta(or is it Emily? you had posted that name on one of your posts).Her will power beginning to crumble,she trembled softly as she felt her sex lips begin to get all puffy with lust,and even dampen.She froze in place as she felt a droplet form and roll down her thigh.
Jess natural aphrodisiac scent was normally a potent one to begin with,but when in heat it was ten times as strong,potent enough to bring a eunuch to full hardness and desire.Normally she avoided people when like this,and collected samples of her scent to make into oils and extracts,to sell to eager customers wanting to stoke the fires on their love life.But she could not take another day in the now oppressively lonely hotel,and so here she was,trying to hold back the floodgates of desire.
Nervously she began to swish her big bushy tail,only making things worse by spreading the scent everywhere.Nervously she went to pick up another biscuit,but in her tense state her muscles jerked,which launched the whole thing right down her hostess' dress.Jess stammered in pure embarrassment and turned 15 shades of red in blushing.
grllover23

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject:  

((Its Loretta. Emily is another persona I use a lot on other sites :P Sorry about that))

Loretta made an 'Oop' sound when the cookies went down her dress. SHe smiled though and giggled, "Oh no, don't worry," she said, standing to brush the crumbs from her dress, "Zat zort of zing appens all ze time." She unlatched her shoulder strap and let the front of her dress fall away, revealing her small breasts and letting the cookies tumble out onto the table in front of her. "Allow me to clean ziss up." she said, moving to lift her dress top back into place, knocking over the teakettel in the process. She droppped her dress to try and catch it but missed, and it tumbled onto the table, splashing about and soaking the front of Jess's outfit from the , chest down to her waiste.

"Oh I'm zo zorry!" she said quickly, moving to grab a towel and rushing back to the table, "I am zo clumzy zometimes." she said her accent getting thicker as her nervousness increased. She began to towel up Jess's front. Then she blushed a bit more and stopped, handing the towel to Jess instead, "Zorry," she added again, apologizing about razzling her body like that.

toonaxe

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject:  

Jess sat,mouth agape as the tempting breasts lay exposed in front of her.Again subconsciously she spread her legs open,her body ready,willing,and wanting.Jess' scent was now so think in the air you could taste it,and her bushy tail began to move towards the feline,wanting to stroke every inch of her,when the water splashed into her lap,causing her to stand.As Loretta began to pat her down,a soft purr emitted from Jess' throat,and her entrancing emerald eyes locked with the felines,for what seemed like long blissful eternities.
grllover23

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject:  

Loretta shared Jess's gaze. Enraptured by her eyes once more, her scent filling the air she was breathing, arousing her, enticing her, inviting her. She slowly set the towel down and took a slow, measured step towards Jess. Ever so slowly, her face drifted towards the skunkette's, unable to resist her allure. "Zorry," she whispered softly as her eyes began to drift shut and her head tilted slightly to the side.
toonaxe

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject:  

Jess needed no words,needed no further ques,needed no confirmation.The walls of her self control had lost their hold,and she was now willingly giving in to her desire.She closed the gap between them and locked her lips with the feline,in a gentle kiss at first,but with each passing moment became more impassioned.
First he arms wrapped around Loretta,pulling her in closer,their breasts smooshing together in a kiss of their own.Her hands stroked through the thick purple hair of Lorettas,and ever so softly teased the fur along the back of her neck.Next Jess' big fluffy tail,that was almost the size of Jess,wrapped around the feline in a soft tail hug,stroking softly up and down over the exposed back fur and rump.Each strand of Jess' tail fur felt like a tiny silken tendril,stroking up and down Lorettas back,sending waves of pleasure through the feline.
grllover23

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject:  

Loretta's hands snaked their way around Jess's hips as their tongues danced the dance of lust within the ballroom of their mouths. Her hands felt their way up her back and to the lacy straps of Jess's cloth, which she slowly began to untie.

Loretta stifled a sigh of pleasure as she felt beautiful tail graze along her back and attempted to mimic the gesture with her narrower tail sliding around the other side, sliding down her upper hips and gently over her rump. She couldn't control herself as the skunkette's tail kept moving along her back and bum, and let out a soft "Mmmm" into Jess's mouth.

henkcobra

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject:  

( can I join this rp to, after you and Jess are done)
grllover23

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject:  

((You most certainly can))
Lancelot Champlange

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject:  

(Damn, Henk beat me to the punch. I was going to ask to join in when you and Jessica were done too.)
grllover23

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject:  

((OOC: Lol, pick a number and get in line.

*thinks*

Though I suppose I could entertain multiple guests, just assume we're in there at different times. Hm....would you all think that a good idea? Or does the one-at-a-time rule seem better?))

Lancelot Champlange

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject:  

(I'm fine with playing a split RP scene if you think you can do it.)
grllover23

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject:  

(I'll wait to see what Maîtresse Jessica says first, as she was my first guest.)

Silvador

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject:  

(who says different RP threads have to be in sync with each other?)
Lancelot Champlange

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject:  

(I think she means doing split RP scenes on the same thread.)
grllover23

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject:  

Lancelot Champlange wrote: (I think she means doing split RP scenes on the same thread.)

(Precisely, I don't want to flood the site with threads of people wanting to spend a night or two with me. Though I'd be flattered if it came to that many.)

Chaosengine

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:46 am    Post subject:  

(Not to mention you'd be up to your ears in 'gents'. No sense burning yourself out so soon.)
grllover23

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject:  

((Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting? I warn you, my labido is insatiable ;) ))

Chaosengine

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject:  

(My, my, my it's no wonder so many have taken to you so quickly! I wouldn't want to add any unwanted "pressure" on you, that is, unless you asked me too. :twisted: )

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 4