Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Loretta Alurra- The Tease (Official OOC for Bedroom threads)

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play

grllover23

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Loretta Alurra- The Tease (Official OOC for Bedroom threads)  

Hello everyone. I'm a very recent joinee of this forum though I've been haunting it for a bit, reading up on some of the other profiles and RP's and stories. I just hope I don't make a bad impression from the start :P

As a side note, this is the first time that I am creating an official fursona for myself, so I am basing it off of some of the fursona templates used by other members.

Name: Loretta Alurra

Species: Cat

Nationality: French- can speak it and English fluently, though English carries the French accent clearly.

Sexuality: Bisexual, but has a strong preference for women over men most of the time, finding men to be too crude to suit her tastes.

Occupation: Just another 'Business Girl' in the town. Not yet hired into the Delight Palace but always hoping she would make it to that prestigious, wealthy ideal.

Appearence: Light pink fur with dark purple tiger striping all along her body accentuates her petite frame. She's a little shorter than most women her age but not by an obvious margin. Her prefered dress is a backless gown that goes down low, exposing her gorgeous rear end to the world and giving her tail full freedom with no discomfort or rubbing of more confining cloths.

She wears dark blue high-heels to match her dress and long fish-net stockings that go from her feet all the way up her leg to her pink panties, which are the same shade as her fur. She always goes braless beneath her dress and, unlike many of the women in town, allows only one of her nipples to be exposed at all times as opposed to both. Also unlike many of the other business girls, she isn't particularly busty- A cup at best. She wears long white gloves that cover her arms almost all the way up to her shoulders, exposing only a few inches of fur before the dress line.

Her hair is long and curled into a natural perm, naturally several shades a darker purple than her stripes but she likes to dye it to match them, being a fashion-forward girl, and because she likes her dark green, somewhat emerald eyes to stand out, and her lighter hair helps with that.

Personality: This is going to be rather open-ended, as I'd like to develop her more and let her personality adapt to the world.

Loretta is a very ladylike girl that takes painstaking care to keep proper etiquette in all aspects of her life.. She never swears and never loses her temper, always gracing the world with her steady smile and light giggle in response to all compliments and jokes.

She does however have a weakness for sweets, and goes absolutely mad for gelato and ice cream. She has even occasionally given 'freebies' in exchange for a rare sweet from a faraway land.

Home:Outside it is a decent looking cabin, quite cozy and comfortable. Dark timber making up the walls and roof, soft blue roofing, making it appear as though the sky itself had come down to settle upon her home. A wood rimmed chimney protruded with a brick interior that was soot-free, indicating it being cleaned since its last use.

Within the humble abode it is luxurious and lavishly decorated with furs and silks and various forms of furniture. It is a single large room with an attic (stairs in the back) and basement (stairs also in the back). The entire home is carpeted with a light blue fur carpet with a couple pink rugs around with the exception of the kitchenette area. Bright red curtains and draperies hang from the walls and large windows to diminish the dull brown of the wood and provide some cheap insulation. A lavish king-sized extra soft bed dominates the eastern wall. Upon it are many fine silk sheets and a multitude of expensive pillows.

Soft chairs, plush couches, and beanbag chairs are scattered about in a relaxing, homey way, frequently moved around by herself and patrons. The only place that isn't ornately decorated and furnished is the small kitchen in the corner, complete with stove and oven and ice chest. A small fireplace was on the western wall with a stone-tile around it to prevent flames from leaping to the carpet and causing a hazard.

During the day Loretta leaves the thick curtains over the windows drawn back, filling the house with the magnificent sunlight streaming through them. Also, the large glass panel in her roof permits quite a lot of sun to enter as well. At night the clear starry sky can be seen through the sun roof and the interior is lit by a combination of the leaping light from the fireplace and four small candle-chandeliers

Outside of her house is a lovely little garden with exotic flowers she had imported through some of her 'contacts' that come through town once in a while. Out back she has a small well from which she draws her water, saving her a long trip out to the stream which is several miles away.

Background: Loretta's mother used to be a lady of the Delight Castle until she 'resigned' after a bad dispute with several others. Starting off on her own, she used her savings to build her own home in the countryside not too far from the main city itself. A year later she gave birth to Loretta.

Loretta helped to run her mother's private brothel- keeping it clean and maintaining everything, helping her mother every chance she could when there was no client over. But whenever someone came a'knocking she had to leave. But as she grew older, she didn't actually leave and would watch through the keyhole to her mother's room or through the bedroom window, finding what she would see incredibly arousing.

But tragedy struck early- shortly before Loretta's sixteenth birthday her mother came down with pneumonia and did not survive the ensuing winter. Fortunately, she was independently wealthy, courtesy of her life int he Delight Castle, her later private brothel, and smart investments, so Loretta was able to hold a nice funeral although very few attended.

Loretta attempted to enter the business her mother was in shortly thereafter, but wasn't able to find many clientèle who would go after her due to her age. But after her 18th birthday business picked up. It was during these first years that she found the touch of a woman to be more pleasant than the touch of most men, reveling in the softness and gentleness granted by the few who would both pay and treat her kindly.

Her favorite thing to do in her free time is read. Currently, her favorite books are the locally written hit, Passion of Fur and Flesh. She dreams of the day when she will find true love like the characters in the book.

She offers many specialties to her customers. Five florins buys the night with her in any way they desire, while a florin an hour is her day price and she has no reservations. She also serves meals to her customers if they happen to have her on the clock around those times of day.

An accomplished cook in certain areas, Loretta is a master pasta chef and serves a wide variety, normally eating alone. Her breakfast platters are typically scrambled eggs as that is all she can really make in terms of breakfast foods.

On a random, fateful day in a small restaurant in Bon Bon, Loretta met a most amazing man by chance encounter. They shared a dinner and a romantic moment, and Loretta's heart was stolen by him through a passionate kiss and a beautiful poem. Now Loretta yearns for Dallas as far more than a physical lover, but fears to confess her feelings to him for fear that he would not return the love. Who, however, could love a prostitute? It turns out that Dallas can. After an oh-too-short night of passion, Dallas proposed to her in bed and Loretta gleefully accepted.

Despite Loretta's sweet tooth and abundance of pasta meals, she remains in excellent condition not just through lots of rigorous sex, but through long walks and jogs, swimming in the river, and stretching and exercising when she's alone. She is also an accomplished self-taught kick-boxer, practicing against small trees out in the forest, giving her very tough knuckles and shins.

This will be frequently updated as ideas inspire me and RP's develop her more

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo
Maxwell The Tiger

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:32 am    Post subject:  

Nice To Meet You, I'm Maxwell The Tiger. Hope to see you here often!
Texas_Wildlife

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:56 am    Post subject:  

Its a pleasure to meet you Miss Alurra ,Welcome to Bon Bon

*bows before of Loretta *

I hope we can be friends even though I'm a guy.
Ashton Gray

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject:  

Bonjour, madame, et bienvenue à Bon Bon.
MrWolf12

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject:  

~his cart squeaks along the road. Seeing this new face, the wolverine stops. His head tilts, as he appraises...then reaches into the cart behind him, and, from the many hundreds of flowers and blooms, pulls a rose of deep lavender. This he hands to this fresh arrival, with a bow of his head.

Then, without a word, continues on his way.....the cart behind him voiceing its need for an oiling.~
xivk

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject:  

Welcome to ze BonBon Loretta.
relentless

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject:  

g'day there nice to have another sheila round the place
Aaron_Thom

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject:  

Welcome to BonBon! *Bows and gently takes her hand and kisses the top* I hope you will enjoy your stay.
ShadowFox13

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject:  

*bows*
Welcome to BonBon. My name is ShadowFox but most just call me Shadow. I hope you enjoy it here.
Mr Writer

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:25 pm    Post subject:  

YAY YOUR HERE! care for some vanilla mint custard? or peanut butter chocolate fudge mousse?
grllover23

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: *Deep blush*  

Aww, I am deeply honored by you all. I hope to live up to your expectations and earn the compliments.

* curtsy*
Symphony

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject:  

Welcome to Bon Bon. :D

You seem to have a very interesting fursona. I look forward to seeing how you'll develop her.
MLock

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject:  

Randy:

*walks by flipping a heart badge*
welcome to BonBon, lady Loretta.
See ya later...maybe ;3
Leaf

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject:  

You did a good job with the fursona, especially with some of the quirks like the weakness for sugar.
Shadow_Twisted

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject:  

Aside from the name, it sounds exactly like someone I used to know. It was a character for an X-Men RP, though so it just might be one scary coincidence.
toonaxe

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject:  

*purrs to the new cute kitty,wrapping you in a gentle tailhug,and offering you a seat on a nice oversized cushion,and a nice creamy peach smoothy*

Pleasure to meet you sweety.
The Adept

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject:  

hello hello mis alurra
Drofgod969

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject:  

Welcome to Bonbon. Hope you enjoy your stay. I don't mean to be rude but when i fist saw your name i was a little scared becouse it has my name in it. ^^;
Chaosengine

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject:  

Ma'am.

*tips hat*
grllover23

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject:  

*Curtsy to all*

Again I thank you all for your graciousness. Thus far this is one of the most amazing forums I have joined, and am anxious to get involved in more than a single RPG.

Evan_Himmel

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject:  

"Welcome to the town," the doberman Evan said with a bow.
toonaxe

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject:  

*nuzzles and nibbles the cute felines neck fur while she sips her smoothy,taking in her lovely scent with a soft purr*
grllover23

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject:  

*Giggles* Sir, if you truly want a good time, you may wish to retire to my home or the evening

toonaxe

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:42 am    Post subject:  

"Sir?" Jess said with a giggle,smooshing her boobs together in front of the kitty."Is that an invite then?"
Silvador

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:46 am    Post subject:  

i can see these two spending a lot of time around each other.
toonaxe

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject:  

You mean your hoping you get to see,lol!Afterall,sometimes I like to be a bit of an exhibitionist.Let the boys watch though they don't get to touch,kind of like a living work of art.
grllover23

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject:  

toonaxe wrote: You mean your hoping you get to see,lol!Afterall,sometimes I like to be a bit of an exhibitionist.Let the boys watch though they don't get to touch,kind of like a living work of art.

*Blush* My apologies at the confusion earlier.

And my my, I believe I may have found my soul mate in you.

Vanessa

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject:  

Welcome Loretta, nice name you have, remind me that is a name similar to my mother's one, her name is Orietta ^_^.
Shadow_Twisted

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject:  

Ok, I have to ask or I'll go insane. Does the name "Nightclaw" sound familiar to you at all?

It's just that your fursona description brings up a lot of memories, not all of which are good.
Chaosengine

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject:  

Shadow_Twisted wrote: Ok, I have to ask or I'll go insane. Does the name "Nightclaw" sound familiar to you at all?

It's just that your fursona description brings up a lot of memories, not all of which are good.

Part of your background, Shadow, or something else?

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 5