Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Wow this is hard...

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff

Caroline

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Wow this is hard...  

((Ugh, Okay, so I'm on like day 4 of my no smoking binge... and... grrrrr... I'm getting really cranky about it. I gotta make it a week, I just gotta.))
Lidia_Apricot

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:11 am    Post subject:  

That's good to hear, Ms. Caroline. :3 Is good to see some people trying the best they can to cut-down or get rid of their addiction or smoking or taking drugs. -^w^-

Why not buy those gum that helps you prevent smoking...or you can try so some indoor or outdoor activity. Or maybe get those stress ball. :3
relentless

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:15 am    Post subject:  

hehe somewhat ironic for a tobacconist dont you reckon

one thing that always worked for me whether it was getting myself to training or workouts or forcing myself to give up a particular vice (try working off 40 kilos) was to harden the f*** up (aussie slang for toughening ones mental resolve) and just remember to keep everything in perspective keep your goal in mind and dont give in. good luck
xivk

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject:  

"whispery voice"

*Use the force to resist the urge...*
Rune174

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject:  

-hugs- you can do it miss Caroline. Addictions are hard to break, but you can do it!
Kasumi

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject:  

I heard that it's good to not go alone at it. Be sure to have friends and family to give you support. Good luck to you.

I know what it's like to have a hard time quitting something, as I've been trying to diet.

I guess your fursona character can switch from selling tobacco to maybe selling gum and candy? That would be kind of interesting.
Ashton Gray

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:01 pm    Post subject:  

Good luck, Caroline. We're all rooting for you.
Wallstreet

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject:  

Caroline. I will impart to you what my friends and I have dubbed "The Secret".

I am pleased to announce the method that allowed me and seven of my friends to quit smoking.

Step One!: Grab an SNES emulator if you don't have the system.

Step Two!: Grab the games Chrono Trigger and Zelda: Link to the Past.

Step Three!: Every time you feel the need to smoke, spend an hour (or more :P ) playing either game.

Step Four!: That's it. Hopefully, by the time you finish both games, you'll be over smoking!

And that's me trying to help! Do you best, Caroline! I hope you accomplish what you're trying to do! All the best!
cheesecaked

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject:  

Fight the power! or smokeing or something like that...

Smokes i never touch the stuff. and you can do it.
just try to do something else

like drink chacolate milk, watch a old good movie, go outside and walk to the park... or back yard.
Chaosengine

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject:  

I can appreciate what your goin' through, Caroline, giving up drinkin' was rough, but I managed...

I think smoking is harder, to be honest.

With drinkin', it affects your capabilities the more you do it...

Smoking doesn't turn you into a stumbling idiot, in fact, it seems to do the opposite.

The habit is a tough one to break.

You have my support... (For whatever the hell it's worth)
MLock

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject:  

Go!go! Caroline!
You can do it! =)
Samuel Blackwing

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject:  

It's not so suprising that most people who smoke, or previously smoked, have some form of oral fixation, including myself. I found that keeping copious amounts of things I could chew on around helped when I was quitting. My favorite was licorish root, because a single stick could last days. Toothpicks and suckers came in handy when I was in public and didn't want to explain why I was chewing on a stick.
Xebulon

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject:  

Wooo, best of luck, Caroline. It's not easy to quite. Took me... 4 tries? Something like that. And even then, I didn't manage to finally do it until I got a really bad sore throat for about 2 weeks. After that, I just figured I'd go with it. Though, one thing I did find that helped wasn't the gum or patches. I mean, the patches tasted terrible and I couldn't keep the gum lit. It was a kind of toothpick (I usually find them at healthfood stores) that are "infused" (soaked, dipped, coated, whatever) with tea-tree oil. The cam ein little boxes of around a hundred or so for roughly the price of a pack of cigarettes. Can't remember the name of them though for the life of me. Anyways, good luck Caroline. :D
Caroline

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject:  

Well... I made it to day seven... and wow am I irritable... still, technically, not a week yet, but I've almost made it... almost...

Quote: It's not so suprising that most people who smoke, or previously smoked, have some form of oral fixation, including myself.

...Samuel, I already fidget with straws, tootsie-roll pops (the best lolipop EVAR!), and my lips enough that this doesn't help much... though... it is kinda fun watching you guys fidget and stare with enchanted abandon when I do fidget with a straw.

Quote: It was a kind of toothpick...The cam ein little boxes of around a hundred or so for roughly the price of a pack of cigarettes.

I appreciate the idea, Xebulon, but... I always kinda thought of toothpicks and chewing tobacco as gross... I kinda think of gum in the same way too... And, one of the reasons I want to quit smoking is to save a bunch of money... if I bought the toothpicks, I'd just be diverting a cost.

To everyone else: I do appreciate the cheering on. Stupid me and deciding to go cold turkey.

Still, I have set a goal for myself. One of my friends is a seamstress... and she said she would totally sew up a Suiseseki dress, one of the characters from the anime Rozen Maiden, but that I have to buy her the silks and laces to do so... so, if I keep not smoking, I can goto Michael's and get the fabrics, and have the awesomest dress... EVAR!
MrWolf12

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject:  

Try drinking peppermint tea. It is known to take the edge off.

Also, burdock root, oregon grape, or sarsaparilla can help flush the toxins.

I wish you good luck on this rocky jouney.
goddess-ofthe-night

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject:  

hang on hun, your almost there!! :D i'm so proud of you!
henkcobra

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject:  

Advice from the snake:

Don't start smoking

Have lots of sex with someone or your self

Eat fruit until you break

Try some sex games

Run rounds the house until you fall down.

Have success. :D
Marx-Paragon

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject:  

thats good to hear, caroline. i seriously hope it works out for you 8)
Kiala_Tiagra

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject:  

smoking addiction, it is though, but i hope you make it, cause if you do that means more allwance and no need to buy smokes, matches, and stuff!
Caroline

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject:  

((Well, a few more days down. It feels weird still. I go get gas for my car, and I don't go into the Shoppette to pick up a pack of cigarettes... and the Tobacanist where I live is kinda mad at me, but kinda not. She's sweet, but... I think she wants me to start smoking again. I think I was the only one who bought lose-leaf tobacco and cigarette papers.

It is kinda funny. I always thought rolling cigarettes was easy and never thought much of it, but... apparently it's an artform.))
Mathew Phillipson

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:50 am    Post subject:  

I quit smoking 3 weeks ago. It's the first week that's the hardest. Just eat a lot of bananas and carrots :) you'll get through it.
Tursi

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject:  

Congrats on your dedication Caroline! It's worth it all over, keep it up!
Xebulon

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject:  

You know, it's kinda funny. Back when I was a smoker, I used to really enjoy it. I did. And whenever anybody would inevitebly tell me I should stop, I'd look at them, take a nice long drag off my cigarette and say,

"I would, but I'm not a quitter. When I start something, I don't just give up halfway through. I finish it. I'm not going to just give in to peer preassure either. You see, the problem with quitting is that, it's easy. If you quit something, why not just quit something else, right? And then it just becomes second nature to you and you're quitting everything. So please, I appreciate the thought but please don't try to get me into a bad habit."

That'd always get the funniest looks from people. :lol:
kommy

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject:  

Woo! Go Caroline!

I personally despise smoking and tobacco, myself. Killed my grandfather in his forties and has been a plague on the rest of my family. So... I'm always happy to see it rot. :P
Mystic

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject:  

Caroline wrote: Quote: It's not so suprising that most people who smoke, or previously smoked, have some form of oral fixation, including myself.
...Samuel, I already fidget with straws, tootsie-roll pops (the best lolipop EVAR!), and my lips enough that this doesn't help much... though... it is kinda fun watching you guys fidget and stare with enchanted abandon when I do fidget with a straw.

*Chuckles joyously, seeming to be the only one who noticed. Oh, I know that empowering feeling as well Caroline. :wink:
kommy

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject:  

Why not go the distance and have a Popsicle, you two?

*smiles mischievously as she slides her long tongue along a long, solid frozen treat*

Either of you want one? :wink:
Ashton Gray

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject:  

I don't suppose anyone else saw that coming?
relentless

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject:  

from a mile away my friend from a while away *looks through sniper scope* very nice damnit now i want ice cream
Drofgod969

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject:  

Mmmm Icecream sounds nice right about now...
Caroline

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject:  

Quote: Why not go the distance and have a Popsicle, you two?

*smirks* Not much into brain freeze...

...though... if you want to really make boys fidget, licking the filling out of jelly-filled doughnuts seems to do that too...

Mmmmm... doughnuts

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 6