Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

SexyFighters Comic

Forum Index -> SexyFighters.com Discussions

Ronald

Posted: Sun May 02, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: SexyFighters Comic  

We're going to be taking the SexyFighters Comic in a totally new direction-

There are going to be evil Girls and good Girls in our new fantasy based comic similar to a Mortal Kombat story line... The SexyFighter models are going to be transformed into comic sexy fighters with costumes.... The new artist is going to be a very japanese anime style.... More like streetfighter looking.

Question- who should be the evil girls? and who should be the good girls?

I'm thinking JanaCova, JesseCapelli, and Sydney Moon should be on the good girl side... What do you all think?

-R

Here's a sample of the new artwork style...
parallax

Posted: Mon May 03, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject:  

Good Girls: Jesse, Sydney, and Sunny

Bad Girls: Veronica, Julie K., and Jana
Ronald

Posted: Wed May 05, 2004 11:01 am    Post subject:  

parallax wrote: Good Girls: Jesse, Sydney, and Sunny
Bad Girls: Veronica, Julie K., and Jana

Interesting Combo... Why do you think Jana should be on the evil team? She hardly comes across as a Dominatrix tho....

She's more of an underdog I think- which makes a great story element.

I'll agree with Veronika being on the evil team.. she's a tough one--- which makes it a good challenge for the good guys to take her down.

-R
parallax

Posted: Tue May 11, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject:  

I think you underestimate Jana's bad girl side. When thinking of names, I didn't take Jana as a dominatrix into consideration until you mentioned it. Now, I think there's possiblities for Jana as a baddie!
rowdydawg_aci

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:58 am    Post subject: COMICS !!!  

I did not join this site for the comics...I joined for the real matches which there seems to be less and less of.....The only up dates since I have joined have been comics !!! I paid good money for good, real matches...
not comics !!! If this site is going to go all or mostly comics I want my money back.........
Ronald

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: COMICS !!!  

rowdydawg_aci wrote: I did not join this site for the comics...I joined for the real matches which there seems to be less and less of.....The only up dates since I have joined have been comics !!! I paid good money for good, real matches...
not comics !!! If this site is going to go all or mostly comics I want my money back.........

Well, your first month's membership includes 5 months worth of updated matches. So if you do not wish to continue your membership, you may cancel it. Loyal members get access to more matches.

The site is not going to be all comics, as the content of the 2 years worth of matches that've we had will remain on the site. As well as strip tease videos, games, photos, and abtvshows.

If you look at the date of this announcement is MAY 2004, which is half a year ago that we've made this announcement. Your posting came a little late in helping us decide on the comics.
azzanto

Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject:  

You might have decided on comics in May and having a few comics on site would have been ok - along side the core material, i.e catfights between sexy women, but at no stage did you make clear that this site was going to become an entirely comic based site - nobody will pay money to watch re-runs of past shows or fights. The concept of this site was to see models, b-movie starlets etc getting it on in oil etc.. that was fun, it was great but I'm sorry.. I can see catfight art anywhere and a lot of it for free.

I had an account here before and I was going to renew but now I've seen the new content and noticed that you will just be repeating previous videos forget it I will join any one of your competing sites that still give their members what they actually signed up for.

Its a real shame this site has gone this way because you did have something different, but I guess that you didn't get the members or couldn't afford to keep paying model rates to make new videos so now you get of with the cheaper cost of paying only to use their likness while still charging your members the same fee.. shame.
pmv777

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject:  

:D

Love your art style. I am an artist myself and I love to see good art work. I also do 3D and am planning to build a game dev studio with the proceeds I make with my catfight themed websites SistaFightFlix.COM

I'll have to ftp up some of my art and 3D so you guys can check it out. You'll love Mei.

Forum Index -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1