Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

New member here, also curious about the current breast size.

Forum Index -> Vixine.com Discussions

Tormarr

Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:07 am    Post subject: New member here, also curious about the current breast size.  

Hi. I just recently joined this site, so far I like what I see. But like my title indicates I was wondering if anyone else would like to see the breasts a little bigger maybe? Also I am wondering if anyone else would like to see more tit-fucking in the comics.
dandabar

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: New member here, also curious about the current breast s  

Tormarr wrote: Hi. I just recently joined this site, so far I like what I see. But like my title indicates I was wondering if anyone else would like to see the breasts a little bigger maybe? Also I am wondering if anyone else would like to see more tit-fucking in the comics.

Hi Tormarr :D

Well i do like the breast sizes of the characters, i'd say all of them are quite busty and voluptuous, but also slim and slender so they have the perfect balance ;D

But I definitely like the idea of more breast action or breastplay the yiff scenes! It would be a nice thing to mix in with the foreplay before the actual sex during the comics erotic segments ;3

Forum Index -> Vixine.com Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1