Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

News from Martina

Forum Index -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions

wally

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: News from Martina  

Martina sends greetings and wants everyone to know she's doing great! She's in a new house, and has been modeling again recently. She has been working with a couple of websites and some independent photographers, so you should start seeing new pics of her showing up around the internet soon.

I recently came upon some "golden oldies" of our fair lady. It's a collection of screen captures from one of her early cam shows during her first stint in Los Angeles.

wally

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject:  

From another cam show:

wally

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject:  

And more:

I also have a video that accompanies this set of captures. Curiously, the captures don't seem to come from the video, but look like they were produced separately. More curiously, Martina is identified as "Marcella" -- go figure. If there's any interest, I'd be happy to share the clip.

BTW -- if you click on the pics, they should open up full size in a new window.
Ofty

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject:  

Well done Wally. You are to be congratulated for outstanding service to Martina fans. We need more of the same.

Regards,

Ofty
rastus

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject:  

Gday Wally n Ofty.

:D to hear Martina is doing well.

Those early days chats from Martina's L.A. apartment were fun back in the Glamourcam days.
marcus

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject:  

Godammit I have the video from sweetapples somewhere and I can't find it :evil: ::w00t:: ::0crying:: ::0sad::

If I ever find it I'll post it ... sorry guise :roll:
wally

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject:  

If I can figure out a way to link to the sweet apples video clip I have without ruffling Ron's feathers, I'll do it. (And I may know a way -- he he he!)

Some other news -- Martina has collected quite a menagerie over the summer. She now has four dogs and two cats. Two of the dogs were reclaimed from her Mum in Britain and one was rescued from an animal shelter (a St. Bernard -- OMG!), and I'm not real clear on how she came to have the second cat. Now let's see if I can remember their names:

DOGS
Sadie (who I unaccountably always remember as Sophie)
Codie
Bernie
Noogie

CATS
Charlie
Abbie

I may have substituted an "-ie" for an"-ey" here and there but I'm pretty sure those are the names.

Martina is keeping busy with her shooting schedule, so with any luck we'll have lots more images of her to warm our cockles -- or something.

One final note -- she has been known to pop in on the forum now and again. Maybe one of these times, she'll post an update on her exciting life in the San Fernando Valley!

Forum Index -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1