Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

hello jana

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
Forum Index -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion

electrondady1

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: hello jana  

:) i'm taking rich's advice. how about this, a hotel/restaurant/mini spa.were we heat and cook with the hydrogen from the windfarm. the spa patrons can breath the oxigen from the same electrolitic process.we save on over head expenses and offer a unique product/service.with you as hostess, how could it fail!!you must pick the location.
Rich

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: What advice?  

Electrondady1 - I was kidding, silly! :oops:

Honestly, I think Jana probably wants to stay single for a while. She is too busy with her career right now. So try proposing say in like 2007. LOL.

Did you get the new video on the web-site? The download error has been corrected.

Rich
Jim

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject:  

I made it over here! :)

Thanks for posting that Jana video from Danni.com Rich, it was very funny. I also was able to get Jana's new video from the site so it's been corrected. The zip files on the 2 newest photosets still aren't working though. :cry:
Rich

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject:  

:lol: Hey, Jimbo!

Jana is going to be so happy to see so many of her friends posting here already!

I did send Misha/Technical Support e-mail with list of all ZIP files on site that seem to be having problems. But, I sent it yesterday. I do not know what their schedules are, but it is the weekend, so I assume it may be Monday or Tuesday before they may get to checking/correcting them. I also sent same list to Jana so she is aware of it, and if she speaks to Misha I'm sure she'll ask about it. But, then again, Jana travelling this weekend too, so I doubt she'll be speaking to anyone before Monday either.

But if you like, I can e-mail you the ZIP files. But, obviously, I will only do that for those people who I know for a fact are members of Jana's web-site, because they are exclusive sets (which, of course, include you and Electrondady), so let me know which you are missing and would like me to send to you. But bare in mind, each set is between 6 and 10 MB each, so I can only send one at a time, and you gotta clear e-mail before I send a second or it might not be accepted to your e-mail if it will exceed your allowable space.

Take care ...

Rich

P.S.

You're welcome about the video. I thought it was so cute, that I had to get permission to post it, and Jana said it would be OK, so I did. I hope a lot of people take advantage while it's there. It takes up a chunk of the allowable space, so I may have to remove it in a few weeks if we find we need the space ... Plus as soon as I'm feeling better, I will be posting a new Theme and Screensaver too!
Ronald

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject:  

Rich wrote: But if you like, I can e-mail you the ZIP files. But, obviously, I will only do that for those people who I know for a fact are members of Jana's web-site, because they are exclusive sets (which, of course, include you and Electrondady), so let me know which you are missing and would like me to send to you.
Hi Guys---

Please wait for Misha to get the technical support stuff taken care of...

Anyways- Thanks for posting on the board and making Jana feel good... Any help to generate more loyal fans for Jana of course is always appreciated! (by her and myself)

-R
electrondady1

Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:06 am    Post subject:  

my dear miss cova, i'm so sorry i missed your webcam show, i tried very hard to be there. please don't give up on me. im going to solve these technical difficulties so our relationship can continue and grow. have you picked the location for our hotel(first posting under electrondady1) can we have a vinyard? our own label? can the children have a pony?
Rich

Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:25 am    Post subject:  

Electrondady1:

It's a restaurant, not a hotel ... You gotta get that right !! LOL.

So if things work out according to your plans (very unlikely though - LOL). You and Jana come to US and I can perform marriage ceremony. I am Notary Public, and have married a few couples in the past (last summer I performed marriage for two of my British friends who came to US to marry and become citizens - It was great) ... However, somehow I don't think this particular idea of yours will ever pan out ... But dreaming is a good thing ... LOL

Really sorry you're having so many issues with your comp. I left you message at Yahoo about some things you can try. I hope it helps!

Rich
JanaCova

Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject:  

electrondady1 wrote: can we have a vinyard? our own label? can the children have a pony?

You want have a vinyard,you know how much work is on vinyard?YOu ahve to choose only one pony or children :D jana
Rich

Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject:  

Electrondady1:

Hey, check out Yahoo Group. David Akers left post there with a link where you can download the Microsoft VM. Apparently, your comp may be newer than I thought - Due to new Anti-Trust settlement with Microsoft they apparently no longer bundle the VM stuff with new comps - So this may be a link a lot of people may want to hold onto in event they buy new computers!!!

And you will need this in order to see Jana's shows - So please get to it, buddy!

Take care,

Rich
electrondady1

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: i missed them  

i just discovered all these replys to my post from a week ago. sorry about that . all that coffee (mocha java) was makeing me jumpy.if i must choose between a pony and chance of blending gene codes with you the children will just have to use bicycles. you don't have to work on the vinyard jana you just count the money. put your face on the label and well sell it in your restaurant as the house wine. i think owning a restaurant is a very good idea for you jana . don't you dare give up on it . i'd like to own the hotel next door. i think that would be a good investment. if you promote the thing under your stage name you would be very busy just from your fans and club members.if all the members of your club put in fifty dollars each ( a share) would there be enough to get started? we could be your partners in the business. ( no discounts for share holders). you have fame jana that is power. and lots of friends , that is also power. lets make lots of money!!!!!
JanaCova

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: i missed them  

electrondady1 wrote: lets make lots of money!!!!!

Yes I know that have a restaurant is good idea and I will make it,you will see :D
First I need make the money :P :P :P
jana xoxo
Rich

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: i missed them  

JanaCova wrote: electrondady1 wrote: lets make lots of money!!!!!

Yes I know that have a restaurant is good idea and I will make it,you will see :D
First I need make the money :P :P :P
jana xoxo

Jana:

I think electrondady1 should donate his entire life savings to help you get started right away with your dream ... And after you open new restaurant financed by electrondady1's life savings, then perhaps he would be in better position to propose. However, of course, you will be so busy running your new restaurant that you will have to turn him down.

But he'll be lucky because, althought now he be living homeless on the streets, at least he can come to your new restaurant that he financed, and have nice dinner at 20% off normal cost, or go to kitchen door and get "throw-aways" for free ... So he might end up homeless, but he will not starve to death!!! Yes, what a plan!

Rich
electrondady1

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:09 am    Post subject: shares  

i"m more of a poet than a business man rich, but the point you glossed over was that if all the members(howmeny? 1000) put in a small amount it minimises the risk to each of us. it could generate enough money for a down stroke.jana would have a sympathetic partner ( the group) the group would own a piece of real estate in prauge.
Rich

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: shares  

electrondady1 wrote: i"m more of a poet than a business man rich, but the point you glossed over was that if all the members(howmeny? 1000) put in a small amount it minimises the risk to each of us. it could generate enough money for a down stroke.jana would have a sympathetic partner ( the group) the group would own a piece of real estate in prauge.

LOL ... Someone takes me much too serious. Ok, electrondady1, sounds like a plan. Just one problem? With all these "partners" after dividing profits 1000 ways, what's left for Jana? I don't think restaurants make THAT much money ... And I'm sure the idea of owning one would be to make a decent living from it ... Ok, I quit looking for the bad points ...

I think electrondady1's plan is great and everyone should jump at opportunity! Is this better? LOL

Rich
electrondady1

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:26 am    Post subject: with respect  

rich if you can escape the chain gang at 36 then ive got to tip my hat.i was on wall st. once , it seemed bleak.never went back.i love the forest and beach and mountans. any way , if the"group " pooled it's resorses, ( is that venture capital?) and became jana's banker. the profit from the restaurant would be yana's .the bank (us) would only be intitled to what ever interest we were charging her on the morgage. ????could that fly?
Rich

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: with respect  

electrondady1 wrote: rich if you can escape the chain gang at 36 then ive got to tip my hat.i was on wall st. once , it seemed bleak.never went back.i love the forest and beach and mountans. any way , if the"group " pooled it's resorses, ( is that venture capital?) and became jana's banker. the profit from the restaurant would be yana's .the bank (us) would only be intitled to what ever interest we were charging her on the morgage. ????could that fly?

Ok

Well me gotta go get ready for hurricane Frances!

Just one of the benefits (??) of living in Paradise ... We been spared here for many years ... But this one looks like it's heading right toward my front door!?!

I may be joining you in the forest, beach and mountains after I lose my house to the hurricane and have no where else to go!?! LOL

Rich
electrondady1

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject:  

how does one get ready for a hurracane rich?? a double glen livet? two double glen livets? good luck take shelter under the baby grand.
Wildcard

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject:  

Hope you make it through alright, Rich, and don't have much property damage that occurs. Let us know that things are okay if and when you can. Good luck, amigo.
Rich

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject:  

Wildcard wrote: Hope you make it through alright, Rich, and don't have much property damage that occurs. Let us know that things are okay if and when you can. Good luck, amigo.

Thanks, I will. So far it is expected to hit Florida sometime late Friday or early Saturday, but it will definitely hit Florida's east coast - They're just not sure exactly where yet ... So it could be north of me. But even then we still will get tropical winds and rains. It's currently in the central Bahama's, so we'll know later today what damage it has caused there. It's expected to be a big one causing much more damage than Charley caused over on the west coast of Florida last month because Frances is about 3x larger in size covering 185 miles in any direction ... This will be first one-two punch since 1950 when two consecutive hurricanes hit the mainland within 30 days of each other, except then they were both Category 3's ... Charley was Category 4, and so is Frances, but Frances could still become a Category 5 before it hits. They are predicting Frances might become worst ever hurricane to hit mainland, and could possibly cause more damage than even Andrew did in 1993. Scary!

This one might even hit Georgia! They too have declared state of Emergency for their state. This would be FIRST ever hurricane to actually hit Georgia - Historically it has been spared and all other surrounding states have been hit by at least one (North & South Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas - but never Georgia - Weird, huh? - God must have special place in his heart for them (can't imagine why though - LOL).

Rich

Oh, no, the first of the rains and winds already hitting us! It just began pouring outside as I am writing this (it's 6:30 AM EST). LOL

About 90% of gas stations already out of gas and closed !!! And don't even attempt to enter a Home Depot store - If they have any supplies left people are killing each other to get it (LOL).
JanaCova

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: with respect  

Rich wrote:
I may be joining you in the forest, beach and mountains after I lose my house to the hurricane and have no where else to go!?! LOL

Rich

I would offer you my house but than wehre would you put your boat.We dont have a ocean:-)))))))
jana xoxo

PS:No seriouse,Ih ope tath the hurricane will go away.
Rich

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: with respect  

JanaCova wrote: Rich wrote:

Rich

I would offer you my house but than wehre would you put your boat.We dont have a ocean:-)))))))
jana xoxo

PS:No seriouse,Ih ope tath the hurricane will go away.

Ahh, thanks Jana! I will be going over to my parents house which is further inland. Guess I spend weekend there.

Rich

P.S.

If you don't see me at live show Sunday, then you know hurricane hit my area bad ... Otherwise, if all is safe and okay ... I should be there.
Rich

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:07 pm    Post subject:  

Hmmm ... This hurricane is huge! Keep the Bahamas in your prayers guys! It's already passed through the southern Bahamas and pretty much destroyed several islands. The eye of the storm is raking through San Salvador island as I type this ... So God only knows what will be left of it tomorrow.

If it heads toward South Florida, we'll get the worst tomorrow afternoon/evening. If it moves further up the Florida coast it'll be Saturday. But they say this one is so huge (size-wise), they expect the entire state of Florida, and Southern Georgia to be engulfed in the hurricane at the same time on Sunday morning ... Wow!

I'm still hoping it ends up being like Hurricane Floyd a couple years ago ... Everyone prepared for the worst, and pretty much nothing happened at all ... In Florida anyway. But I guess it's just wishful thinking this time. We definitely getting this one!

Talk to you all soon ... Sometime after the hurricane passes, depending on if, and for how long, utilities will be down.

Rich

P.S.

Jana, make sure you save a special recording of Sunday's chat for me! After all it's only due to an "act of God" that I probably won't be able to make it. LOL.

I was suppose to evacuate at 2PM - It's now 3PM and I'm still here. I'm probably gonna leave in couple more hours. Going to take down Comp, TV's, and all my electronic stuff and put them all in bathroom that has no windows ... Just as a precaution in case the winds happen to tear off any of my shutters and break windows in.
Wildcard

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject:  

All I can say Rich is YIKES!!! :o
JanaCova

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject:  

Rich wrote: Hmmm ... This hurricane is huge!

Jana, make sure you save a special recording of Sunday's chat for me! After all it's only due to an "act of God" that I probably won't be able to make it. LOL.

Good it must be really terrible:-((
I will try to recording my live chat but I still hope you will make it.Becosue now when I wil do the live chats just for my members it could happend that I will have just two guys there lol

jana xoxo
BigCherryPoppa

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:21 am    Post subject:  

Hi Jana!!, my name is Ben. I'm from Chicago. I just wanted to say what beautiful site and forum you have! It's so cool to be here! Also, i think you are one of the prettiest girls i've ever seen! That cute little smile of yours (among other things) :wink: really melt my heart when i see it. I love you very very very much, and thanks for reading this. Hello to everyone else here also! :D
JanaCova

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject:  

BigCherryPoppa wrote: Hi Jana!!, my name is Ben. I'm from Chicago. I just wanted to say what beautiful site and forum you have! It's so cool to be here! Also, i think you are one of the prettiest girls i've ever seen! That cute little smile of yours (among other things) :wink: really melt my heart when i see it. I love you very very very much, and thanks for reading this. Hello to everyone else here also! :D

Welcome here again,I am glad you like it her and that you like my site.just wait my site is in changeing proces so it is not so great like I wish to be.But I hope you will like what you will see in a few weeks.

Have a fun here.
I never been in Chicago.but I heard that it is nice place.my agent use to leave in Chicago.

take care.
jana xoxo

Just so you know every Sunday I am doing my live chat(check the time on my site)so you are welcome to come and see me live.
Translation Error

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject:  

Well, while we're doing introductions, Hi! I'm Max. I'm from California, but I hope to live in Europe someday so I'm learning Italian and German. We'll see how that works out. Not much for me to say that hasn't been said. You're a stunning lady. Keep doing what you're doing. I'm looking forward to seeing how your career takes off over the next couple years!

and best of luck with the restaurant future. I've always thought that would be the best kind of steady work :)

Cheers!

~Max
BigCherryPoppa

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:12 am    Post subject:  

JanaCova wrote: BigCherryPoppa wrote: Hi Jana!!, my name is Ben. I'm from Chicago. I just wanted to say what beautiful site and forum you have! It's so cool to be here! Also, i think you are one of the prettiest girls i've ever seen! That cute little smile of yours (among other things) :wink: really melt my heart when i see it. I love you very very very much, and thanks for reading this. Hello to everyone else here also! :D

Welcome here again,I am glad you like it her and that you like my site.just wait my site is in changeing proces so it is not so great like I wish to be.But I hope you will like what you will see in a few weeks.

Have a fun here.
I never been in Chicago.but I heard that it is nice place.my agent use to leave in Chicago.

take care.
jana xoxo

Just so you know every Sunday I am doing my live chat(check the time on my site)so you are welcome to come and see me live.

Thanks again Jana. The show Sunday sounds excellent. Yes Chicago is a beautiful place. Very cold in the winter but im a cold person guy. I love the snow and stuff like that. lol

Also welcome Translation Error this site is great. I've only been here for a couple days and it already seems so pleasent here. Enjoy your stay and welcome! :D
Translation Error

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject:  

BigCherryPoppa wrote: Also welcome Translation Error this site is great. I've only been here for a couple days and it already seems so pleasent here. Enjoy your stay and welcome! :D

Thank ya. I too love Chicago. I grew up a couple hours north in Madison, Wi and whenever I wanted to really enjoy a city I went to Chicago. Madison didn't have anything cool :( Chicago is definitely my favorite city in the country...although overall I'd have to go for Munich or London
JanaCova

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject:  

Translation Error wrote: Well, while we're doing introductions, Hi! I'm Max. I'm from California, but I hope to live in Europe someday so I'm learning Italian and German. We'll see how that works out. Not much for me to say that hasn't been said. You're a stunning lady. Keep doing what you're doing. I'm looking forward to seeing how your career takes off over the next couple years!

and best of luck with the restaurant future. I've always thought that would be the best kind of steady work :)

Cheers!

~Max

Hi Max it is nice to see a new guys here too:-))Welcome :P

I hope you will have the chance to leave in Europe and learn Italian and German:-)))
Thank you for wishing me good luck with restaurant in my future I will need it:-)))
jana xoxo :wink:

Forum Index -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 3