Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Game image sizes

Forum Index -> New Developments and Suggestions

GL

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:37 am    Post subject: Game image sizes  

Hey Ronald,

I must say I love your work but is there any chance of the in game pictures being made bigger, especially for the strip blackjack? My monitor is currently set at 1280*1024 resolution so the game photos are absolutely tiny.

If the size could be boosted in future games, (maybe to the size of the image in this post that would be awesome!

Thanks,
GL.
Ronald

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Game image sizes  

Sounds like a good idea... We've thought about that too....

It's something we will have to go back to in the future to the photos we took. and do an upgrade... But the file sizes for the games will be HUGE. We're waiting a bit till broadband is more common in the US- like in Korea.

Would be nice to play these strip games at higher resolution.

-R
GL

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject:  

Is there any chance of alternative editions being made to cater from both broadband and dialup users or would that be too much extra work?
HughJarse

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: big pics  

That's good to hear that you are thinking of a large version for us broadband users. Looking forward to it! :D
Diversity646

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: Larger images...  

Yeah, larger images would indeed be great, but that would make it next to impossible for dial-up users to download the file much prior to the start of the next millenium.

Perhaps we could convince the broadband companies to lower their prices to the cost of dial-up...that would certainly convince more people to switch!!!
HughJarse

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Larger images...  

Diversity646 wrote: Yeah, larger images would indeed be great, but that would make it next to impossible for dial-up users to download the file much prior to the start of the next millenium.

Perhaps we could convince the broadband companies to lower their prices to the cost of dial-up...that would certainly convince more people to switch!!!

So how about a large version and a small version. Most sites do their media in this format.

My broadband is £25 (about $45)/month for 512k. I'm happy with that as I use the computer more than I watch TV now.
Wildcard

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Larger images...  

HughJarse wrote: ...I use the computer more than I watch TV now.

Me too. Between playing eAG games and posting on the message board I barely have time to sleep.
Diversity646

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:41 am    Post subject: Who needs a TV?  

Who needs a TV? If it weren't for my DVD player and surround sound system I wouldn't even own one. I can't stand network television an I refuse to pay for cable stations that I never watch anyway...
Wildcard

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Who needs a TV?  

Diversity646 wrote: Who needs a TV? If it weren't for my DVD player and surround sound system I wouldn't even own one.

Wow. Lucky bugger. :)

Forum Index -> New Developments and Suggestions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1