Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

What happened to all the sound?

Forum Index -> New Developments and Suggestions

HeavyD2

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: What happened to all the sound?  

I tried the beta test of Strip Texas Hold'em, and now the sound won't work on ANY of the games!! Did I possibly manage to break the sound on everything? Right clicking does not access the Shockwave menu, which is able to adjust the volume.

UPDATE: I closed out and re-opened the site, and now the sound works. Somehow, playing Strip Texas Hold'em causes all the sound to go away on all the other games while your browser is open.
Ronald

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: What happened to all the sound?  

HeavyD2 wrote: I tried the beta test of Strip Texas Hold'em, and now the sound won't work on ANY of the games!! Did I possibly manage to break the sound on everything? Right clicking does not access the Shockwave menu, which is able to adjust the volume.

UPDATE: I closed out and re-opened the site, and now the sound works. Somehow, playing Strip Texas Hold'em causes all the sound to go away on all the other games while your browser is open.

That is weird. It might be that you have only single channel sound card. I'm not sure. I'll have to test your report extensively on other computers. But what you descriped, that has never happened to me. Or on any of our machines here at the studio. We'll write this down in our potential bug log.

Let me know if that happens to you again regularly.

-R
Ronald

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject:  

What browser are you using ?

Have you been able to reproduce the problem?

-R

Forum Index -> New Developments and Suggestions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1