Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Welcome to eAdultComics.com!

Forum Index -> EAdultComics.com Discussions

Ronald

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Welcome to eAdultComics.com!  

In the next few days, we'll be posting tons of new materials up so you guys can see what eAdultComics is really about!

We've had many emails in this past and it's time to unveil the curtains. The site has been a hush hush for a while until now.

EAdultComics has been a project in the making the past 2 years! We've been working really hard in getting the content produced. We've hired many artists from around the world to help us create the exclusive comics that will be appearing on eAdultComics. We've saved every $$ we've earned from other business ventures and broke our piggy bank to pay for all artwork. And it's been really fun producing the comics.

We've learned from producing JusticeBabes and Vixine that adult comics really does have an online audience! Being comic book fans ourselves, we know what excites the readers.

We also want to create a site that let's the readers contribute to creation of new comics! Any member who is serious about contributing story ideas for a comic may post their stories on our messageboard and we're going to try our best to get our artists to draw it up!

Get ready for something new and exciting!

-R
The Brain

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject:  

hello i got here via CGC LLC were we were invited to post here. my question is wiil you be at Wonder Con SF? thanks.
Ronald

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject:  

The Brain wrote: hello i got here via CGC LLC were we were invited to post here. my question is wiil you be at Wonder Con SF? thanks.

We're not sure yet. We're going to have to see where eAdultComics.com is at- and how sales are... We're definitely going to be at Comic-Con 2005!

At the moment- the only official thing I can say is- We are going to be at GlamourCon in November. We're based in LA- so we try to say closer to home as much as possible since moving models around is going to be tricky. Expect to see lots of hot models at our booth at GlamourCon.

Thanks for posting here TheBrain. And Welcome to our messageboard.

-R
The Brain

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject:  

so you are the same R- that invited the members at CGC to post here?
Ronald

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject:  

The Brain wrote: so you are the same R- that invited the members at CGC to post here?

yes. welcome!

-R

Forum Index -> EAdultComics.com Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1