Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

your condition

Forum Index -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion

electrondady1

Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: your condition  

jana when you first got sick i looked up your illness on the internet.
if i understand correctly the special cells that normally are located inside your uterus have some how been able to get outside and are living were they are not supposed to.
when a woman has her menstral cycle these cells are normaly flushed away and replaced.
but in your situation with the cells living were they are not supposed to they cannot go anywere.?
JanaCova

Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: your condition  

electrondady1 wrote: jana when you first got sick i looked up your illness on the internet.
if i understand correctly the special cells that normally are located inside your uterus have some how been able to get outside and are living were they are not supposed to.
when a woman has her menstral cycle these cells are normaly flushed away and replaced.
but in your situation with the cells living were they are not supposed to they cannot go anywere.?

Yes that it right,they go to my stomach and placed on outer places,and that is what makes it painful.
I am on medication,so it wont get any wors and hopefuly will get better.In 6 months I will have another surgery,to see if the medication helped or not and if I will still have it there they will remove it.But ofcourse it can get back anytime.
75% of women have this illnes,horrible.I didnt even know that something like this exist.
jana xoxo

Forum Index -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1