Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Do hope you're feeling better!

Forum Index -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion

oisin

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Do hope you're feeling better!  

Hope the surgery went ok, Jana, and you're feeling better. Best part of a hospital is leaving it!

Take care. Hope to see that smiling face back soon!
JanaCova

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Re: Do hope you're feeling better!  

oisin wrote: Hope the surgery went ok, Jana, and you're feeling better. Best part of a hospital is leaving it!

Take care. Hope to see that smiling face back soon!

I am back fromthe Hospital right now,its kinde a serouse,but I wont go to the details.I just can hope I will be ok asap.
janaxoxox
TheLostSoul

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Do hope you're feeling better!  

JanaCova wrote: I am back fromthe Hospital right now,its kinde a serouse,but I wont go to the details.I just can hope I will be ok asap.
janaxoxox

KIND OF SERIOUS?!?!?!!?

Jana, not everyone needs to have surgery from feeling stomach pain. Do you have something wrong with you that all of us who care about you NEED TO WORRY about?

The Lost Soul
JanaCova

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: Do hope you're feeling better!  

TheLostSoul wrote: JanaCova wrote: I am back fromthe Hospital right now,its kinde a serouse,but I wont go to the details.I just can hope I will be ok asap.
janaxoxox

KIND OF SERIOUS?!?!?!!?

Jana, not everyone needs to have surgery from feeling stomach pain. Do you have something wrong with you that all of us who care about you NEED TO WORRY about?

The Lost Soul

They found out that I do have endometriozis,which means I may not be able to have baby,and because I do want to have ababy I have to go to see my doctor and he will start some medication and than another surgery on me asap.It sucks and it will take time to get me ok again.
I am on strong pain killer medication right now,because my belly still hurts.
I didn want to tell anyone about this,but I know that you all care about me so I think you should know what happend,I didnt have thehuge stomch pain because I did eat something bad,but because of this.

Dont worry I do have lot of exclusive photos and videosrady for you to see on my website and I am not done with modeling yet:-)

Love ya all and thank you for allyour support.

jana xoxo
TheLostSoul

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Do hope you're feeling better!  

JanaCova wrote: They found out that I do have endometriozis,which means I may not be able to have baby,and because I do want to have ababy I have to go to see my doctor and he will start some medication and than another surgery on me asap.It sucks and it will take time to get me ok again.
I am on strong pain killer medication right now,because my belly still hurts.
I didn want to tell anyone about this,but I know that you all care about me so I think you should know what happend,I didnt have thehuge stomch pain because I did eat something bad,but because of this.

Dont worry I do have lot of exclusive photos and videosrady for you to see on my website and I am not done with modeling yet:-)

Love ya all and thank you for allyour support.

jana xoxo
I'm not worried about your career Jana........I'm worried about you.

(Check your E-Mail)

The Lost Soul

Forum Index -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1