Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Question About Live Show Day Change

Forum Index -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion

jb35954

Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Question About Live Show Day Change  

Jana,

I missed your live show yesterday, July 15th, and I see that you are going to have your next show on Saturday, July 22nd. I was just wondering if you are going to be doing your shows on Saturday from now on, or if you are going to go back to doing them on Sundays? I hope this change is just temporary because I am not available at all on Saturdays due to work, and I hate having to miss you. :(

Jeremy
JanaCova

Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Question About Live Show Day Change  

jb35954 wrote: Jana,

I missed your live show yesterday, July 15th, and I see that you are going to have your next show on Saturday, July 22nd. I was just wondering if you are going to be doing your shows on Saturday from now on, or if you are going to go back to doing them on Sundays? I hope this change is just temporary because I am not available at all on Saturdays due to work, and I hate having to miss you. :(

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,I had to change the day of my live show,because I wnat to try to bring more guys to my live show.I will try to do it in Saturdays for liitle while and if it wont change I will go back to SUnday.
I hope you understand,but I have to try every possible way.

jana xoxo

Forum Index -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1