Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

jana,how would you do it?

Forum Index -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion

electrondady1

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: jana,how would you do it?  

jana, i am so curious?
lets just say, there was a woman that you had just met and were interested in.

( oh yea, you know who i am talking about. )

how would you go about seducing her. i mean , would you take a long time and slowly set a trap, step by step .
or maybe move in fast and passionate and and try to sweep her off her feet ?
JanaCova

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: jana,how would you do it?  

electrondady1 wrote: jana, i am so curious?
lets just say, there was a woman that you had just met and were interested in.

( oh yea, you know who i am talking about. )

how would you go about seducing her. i mean , would you take a long time and slowly set a trap, step by step .
or maybe move in fast and passionate and and try to sweep her off her feet ?

lol I would take it fast,you know when the girl is into girls that is easy lol
No I dont know who you talking about,tell me.
jana oox
electrondady1

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: mylips are sealed  

i love secrets jana,
i won't say who, even if they (lechtat) tickle me. ha! ha!

i think there is a part of you that has already decided to check it out a little bit.!! maybe at the next pool party!! or if you can get her number , arrange a little shopping together

i know you have needed a girl friend for a long time .if you can steal her from him ,(you know who ) well, that's even better.

even if you decide not to make a play you will be thinking about it for a while .
i always thought this was the most exciting sport. ! heart pounding excitement.!!!!!
JanaCova

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: mylips are sealed  

electrondady1 wrote: i love secrets jana,
i won't say who, even if they (lechtat) tickle me. ha! ha!

i think there is a part of you that has already decided to check it out a little bit.!! maybe at the next pool party!! or if you can get her number , arrange a little shopping together

i know you have needed a girl friend for a long time .if you can steal her from him ,(you know who ) well, that's even better.

even if you decide not to make a play you will be thinking about it for a while .
i always thought this was the most exciting sport. ! heart pounding excitement.!!!!!

Ye I know who,my brothers girlfriend.I wouldnt steal her from him,I am nice sister.
But ye I will be thinking about it for a while lol
jana xoxo

PS:We will see lol
electrondady1

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: we are so bad !  

i knew it! you've got a little itch. !

i think this is the crazy/wonderfull part of human sexuality. it makes no sense , it's just not logical at all . but oh , the heat , that little spark of electricity just won't go away. it's much too big to fight jana.

i dare you try this , close your eyes , think of that woman , make a picture of how she looks , her body, the way the light shines on her wet skin, the parts you have seen . imagine the areas you would like to see . the flavor, the aroma .the pleasure you could give her.

jana , am i a bad man?
electrondady1

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: oops, had to leave  

hey, i guess i am a little bit bad . just wanted to give you something nice to think about.

wow, i just noticed , i just became a "mr.wonderful" instead of a "senior member"! i feel so cool now . i should celebrate some how !
JanaCova

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: oops, had to leave  

electrondady1 wrote: hey, i guess i am a little bit bad . just wanted to give you something nice to think about.

wow, i just noticed , i just became a "mr.wonderful" instead of a "senior member"! i feel so cool now . i should celebrate some how !

Its ok I am being bad too lol
jana xoxo

Forum Index -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1