Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

My monthly payments

Forum Index -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions

Chris_L_Hanssen

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: My monthly payments  

Ronald can you please ask the company that does the payments to make suere they take it out on the 3rd of every month? The reason is I am on SSI (Social Security Income) and I get it on the first of every month. If the first falls on a weekday I get it then, but if the first falls on a weekend day I get it on the last weekday of the month. I don't want my account to be screwed up because of payment is too late coming in.
Ronald

Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: My monthly payments  

Chris_L_Hanssen wrote: Ronald can you please ask the company that does the payments to make suere they take it out on the 3rd of every month? The reason is I am on SSI (Social Security Income) and I get it on the first of every month. If the first falls on a weekday I get it then, but if the first falls on a weekend day I get it on the last weekday of the month. I don't want my account to be screwed up because of payment is too late coming in.

This is something I have no control over or the payment company. It is an automatic rebilling. :(

You could try to talk to them- using the support info provided in the members area.
Chris_L_Hanssen

Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: My monthly payments  

Ronald wrote: Chris_L_Hanssen wrote: Ronald can you please ask the company that does the payments to make suere they take it out on the 3rd of every month? The reason is I am on SSI (Social Security Income) and I get it on the first of every month. If the first falls on a weekday I get it then, but if the first falls on a weekend day I get it on the last weekday of the month. I don't want my account to be screwed up because of payment is too late coming in.

This is something I have no control over or the payment company. It is an automatic rebilling. :(

You could try to talk to them- using the support info provided in the members area.

I'll call them later.

Forum Index -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1