Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Crystal Klein in town

Forum Index -> EAdultGames.com Discussions

CrystalKlein

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Crystal Klein in town  

Ronald, just wanted to let you know that I am in town...
still interested in featuring me in your games?
I also sent you an e-mail!
someoneoutthere

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject:  

Yes please! :wink: :D
Satch

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Crystal Klein in town  

CrystalKlein wrote: Ronald, just wanted to let you know that I am in town...
still interested in featuring me in your games?

YES!!! Hey Crystal! ::0smile::
Surely would want to play strippoker with you! ::bouncy::
Ronald

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Crystal Klein in town  

CrystalKlein wrote: Ronald, just wanted to let you know that I am in town... still interested in featuring me in your games?

Hi Crystal,

Of course I'm interested! :-)

Seems like the forum junkies and lurkers are interested as well. Got a few emails saying "OMG! RON you got to have her!". ::0laughing::

I sent you an email reply back. Just woke up so my voice is a bit groggy, otherwise I'd give you a call on your cell. Gonna call you as soon as I take a shower and get some food.

-R
someoneoutthere

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject:  

Hard work hey Ron..... being a forum mod and webmaster... :D

What about Crystal joining this forum officially?? Some time ago we mentioned this before.. Any change that this could be a reality?
Ronald

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject:  

someoneoutthere wrote: What about Crystal joining this forum officially?? Some time ago we mentioned this before.. Any change that this could be a reality?

I don't know. I'll talk to her on Saturday (hopefully) when she comes in to work with us on the games.

:wink:

-R
someoneoutthere

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:14 am    Post subject:  

Well, adding here to the games is great. Let's take it one step at the time. A man can only hope... :D
Wildcard

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject:  

It would be mucho fantastico to have you in some strip games, Crystal. Perhaps you can purr in Ron's ear to dress you up in a sexy feline outfit. That would be the cat's meow! If that doesn't work out though I'd really, REALLY like to see you featured in Strip Soccer, so maybe you can give his arm a little twist to get you in that game. Thanx. :)
Ronald

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject:  

The shoot with Crystal went pretty well yesterday. She was a fantastic fun model to work with!

And she was a great dinner company too. :lol: We went to California Pizza kitchen after the shoot.

Since Wildcard mentioned it, she wanted to do the Strip Soccer game yesterday too. So it was all you bro. :wink:

Nothing like peer pressure or in this case fan pressure. (not sure if there is such a term.)

-R
Wildcard

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject:  

Sounds great, Ron (you lucky dawg - wink, wink). I'm looking really forward to Crystal being in Strip Soccer. Thanks, and very special thanks to Crystal for making my request become a reality.
someoneoutthere

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject:  

Mr. Wildcard, manager of all gorgeous beauties. Isn't that what is on your business card...? :D
CrystalKlein

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject:  

hehe... 8)
Good to see I made someone happy out there...
I had great fun shooting with Ron on Saturday. We shot numerous of outfits for Strip Poker and Blackjack and of course soccer...
I can't wait to get those games also on my site!!!!
Ron is a freakin smart cookie, I can tell you that...He knows everything there is to know about games and the adult industry. And a super nice guys as well! Otherwise I wouldn't have let him treat to dinner hehe :wink:
You are lucky to have him here!
Anyways, Ron, check your e-mail please, I sent you an e-mail regarding the games...

XOXO Crystal
Wildcard

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject:  

someoneoutthere wrote: Mr. Wildcard, manager of all gorgeous beauties.

ROFLMARO!

I don't know about that, although Crystal is the second model to pose for EAG who I did have some measure of influence on. It's peanuts in comparison to Master R, but I do what I can. :wink:
Wildcard

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:53 pm    Post subject:  

CrystalKlein wrote:
Good to see I made someone happy out there...
I had great fun shooting with Ron on Saturday. We shot numerous of outfits for Strip Poker and Blackjack and of course soccer...
I can't wait to get those games also on my site!!!!
Ron is a freakin smart cookie, I can tell you that...He knows everything there is to know about games and the adult industry. And a super nice guys as well! Otherwise I wouldn't have let him treat to dinner hehe

I was very pleased indeed, Crystal, so thanks again and I'm very excited to see all the games you'll be featured in. I am glad Ron hunted you down to do them (ha ha ha), and you sure were lucky to share a meal with that big stud. :lol:
Ronald

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject:  

CrystalKlein wrote: Anyways, Ron, check your e-mail please, I sent you an e-mail regarding the games... XOXO Crystal

ALOHA!!! :-)

Hey Crystal. I just replied back to your email request. I went through the pictures from Saturday and they're hot!

Thanks for the compliments by the way! It was a pleasure working with you. You're by far one of the best models I've worked with.

Just FYI for the fans- Not only is Crystal hot! She's very smart and web savvy. Oh and she expressed some interest in playing World of Warcraft! So all you WOW players better watch out- you might catch her online soon. :lol:

-R
Wildcard

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject:  

Ronald wrote: Just FYI for the fans- Not only is Crystal hot! She's very smart and web savvy. Oh and she expressed some interest in playing World of Warcraft! So all you WOW players better watch out- you might catch her online soon.

Crystal can wow me anytime- heehee. :wink:
someoneoutthere

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject:  

Interesting huh? Babes that play computer games :curious:
CrystalKlein

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject:  

Ron, any news on my games? My members are craving for them!!!!
Shoot me an e-mail please.
Thanks!
Hope all is well
XOXO Crystal
Wildcard

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject:  

Ron said at the beginning of the month that your game was on the way, Crystal, but four weeks later it's still nowhere to be seen. I have really been looking forward to it, and checking EAG every day since Ron's announcement about it, only to be disappointed at finding it hasn't yet been added. Too few strip game additions is going to be making me leave EAG I think, so maybe I'll join your site instead, and eventually still get to play your game there. Hmmm...
Ronald

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject:  

Hey Wildcard. I'm going to get Crystals strip blackjack game done here in a few hours to be posted.

Hey Crystal! I tried to contact you about puzzles and stuff. Not sure if you got that email. I'll shoot you another email here in a sec!

-R

Forum Index -> EAdultGames.com Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1