Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Flirt 4 Free

Forum Index -> Jesse Capelli Discussion

eddyb

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Flirt 4 Free  

Jesse Kristal Ashton and some of the other CJ girls are doing a F4F April 15th @8 pm eastern. Sometimes some of the CJ girls have gotten the feed for their site. You can't talk but you can watch for free. Wounder if Jesse will???
someoneoutthere

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject:  

Interesting. Watch for free?
eddyb

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject:  

All I know is the last time Ashton was on a f4f see got the feed for her site and you could watch.
noahped

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject:  

What an incredible videochat!! I saw the videofeed on the ClubJenna site for free so I didn't have to pay for the f4f chat. All the girls were so hot, it was basically a ClubJenna girl orgy train!! Jesse is so beautiful, and McKenzie's accent is so hot!! All the girls were horny tonight. Awesome stuff!!
JesseCapelli

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject:  

F4F was fuckin bad ass. I haven't ate so much pussy in my life in that short of time. Pussy licking for three hours has made me sure of one thing, "PUSSY ROCKS". I love jamming huge fake cocks in my girls wet tight pussy. Ashton Moore creamed all over me and the head of the biggest dildo I have seen her take in my life. Mackenzie Lee talk to me in the most seductive English accent I have ever heard. She told me to stack Sophia Rossi's huge tits on hers. I then went between both their legs and licked from ass to ass and back again. All the girls were smokin' hot and it is a night I will never forget.

Jesse XOXOXOXO
noahped

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject:  

JesseCapelli wrote: F4F was fuckin bad ass. I haven't ate so much pussy in my life in that short of time. Pussy licking for three hours has made me sure of one thing, "PUSSY ROCKS". I love jamming huge fake cocks in my girls wet tight pussy. Ashton Moore creamed all over me and the head of the biggest dildo I have seen her take in my life. Mackenzie Lee talk to me in the most seductive English accent I have ever heard. She told me to stack Sophia Rossi's huge tits on hers. I then went between both their legs and licked from ass to ass and back again. All the girls were smokin' hot and it is a night I will never forget.

Jesse XOXOXOXO

Aww Hells Yeah! I was amazed just watching it, so you had to be out of your mind because you were actually in it!! That was a special night! :twisted:
someoneoutthere

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject:  

Hi Jesse,

your post is from like 30 minutes ago. I thought you did webcam shows around this time? Or did I just missed it? Or still probs with cam and all?

Glad to see you back on the forum. Keep us updated on cam shows please. Thanks!

Take care.
craigfox

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject:  

Just reading that make my body temperature rise, my ears turn red and my cock nice and chubby. Sorry I missed that one. Fill us in next time PLEASE! So Tell us how did the girls pleasure that cute little pussy of yours? Details please. :twisted:
Mackenzie is too fuckin hot, the two of you is gonna be pure orgasmic bliss. Sofia is so finely shaped, that will be heavenly I'm sure. Cant wait.
How many vids do you think we will see and for how long is the contract? Just curious
Stay Sexy,
Craig

Forum Index -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1