Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

CJ Girl now

Forum Index -> Jesse Capelli Discussion

eddyb

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: CJ Girl now  

If Jesse has joined up with Club Jenna we should be getting some good movies in the near future. How about Krystal Ashton & Jesse...
someoneoutthere

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject:  

I don't know. It is all a bit hazy. All kinds of legal stuff I presume. Not much has been told about it. I think it is primairly DVD's that she will be bring out, under Club Jenna name. But Craig seem to know stuff like this. We'll see.
craigfox

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject:  

Dont ask me, I'm as in the dark as you fellas when it comes to Jesse's new plans. I hope we get to down load the movies on jc.com that would be most excellent. If not looks like the DVD collection will be growing, along with other things. :)

I was also wondering, I'm not to hip to all the CJ girls. Could someone compile the hot list so I can give um a search? Maybe some cool links? I would very much like to see who Jesse will be working with.
noahped

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject:  

Nah, it's going to be ClubJenna movies all the way...Jesse will be doing g/g scenes in select ones. In fact, Jesse starts filming her first ClubJenna movie next week! As for who she's working with...right now look no further than the other ClubJenna girls, Jenna Jameson herself of course... McKenzie Lee, Ashton Moore, Sophia Rossi, and Krystal Steal. :!:
JesseCapelli

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject:  

Ya, you got it right! I do my first scene with Jenna on the 18th... should be fun! It will be a line of Club Jenna movies that I star in for girl/girl.
Jesse xoxo
Satch

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject:  

Good luck Jesse! :mrgreen:
noahped

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:20 am    Post subject:  

JesseCapelli wrote: Ya, you got it right! I do my first scene with Jenna on the 18th... should be fun! It will be a line of Club Jenna movies that I star in for girl/girl.
Jesse xoxo

Awesome!! I cannot wait to see your first ClubJenna movie, probably as much as you and Jenna cannot wait to film it!! Licking chops hahahaha!!! It's gonna be so hot.
craigfox

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject:  

noahped wrote: Jenna Jameson herself of course... McKenzie Lee, Ashton Moore, Sophia Rossi, and Krystal Steal.

That is gonna be so fuckin awsome. Ashton is so hot! I cant belive Sophia signed with Jenna. Never saw that comming. What happend to Isabella? I thought she was a CJ girl also?
noahped

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject:  

craigfox wrote: noahped wrote: Jenna Jameson herself of course... McKenzie Lee, Ashton Moore, Sophia Rossi, and Krystal Steal.

That is gonna be so fuckin awsome. Ashton is so hot! I cant belive Sophia signed with Jenna. Never saw that comming. What happend to Isabella? I thought she was a CJ girl also?

You know Sophia Rossi? She's never done any pictorials or any videos before she signed with ClubJenna...completely fresh newbie!
Krystal Steal was the first exclusive ClubJenna girl...she signed about a year and a half ago. The 3 other CJ girls started signing about a month ago...Isabella was never a CJ girl, I think she only did one g/g scene ever for ClubJenna.
craigfox

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject:  

Yes, I know who Sophia is. She was a supermodel at one time right? I've only seen one photo of her in a bikini. Outstanding figure. It should be fun to watch Jesse break her in. :twisted: Ive yet to see much of McKenzie. Ashton, like I said is a super sexy little slut. Janinne, like Isabella, must have just done a few scenes for Jenna also I imagine. Though it would be very hot to see her and Jesse get it on.
noahped

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject:  

Janine has only filmed one movie for ClubJenna...Janine Loves Jenna, and it has not been released yet. There aren't that many ClubJenna movies out...Briana Loves Jenna, I Dream of Jenna, Bella Loves Jenna, and Krystal Method...that's it so far.

A while ago I made a thread in the General Forum here about a Yahoo Group for all the CJ Contract Girls that I'm helping to moderate...but that thread was deleted so I never mentioned it again...until now.
craigfox

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject:  

Hey noahped,
I was just wondering since you seem to have a line to Jenna, I found this new performer, she's been in the business for about 2 years. Her name is Ashley Fires. Her and Jesse would make the perfect compliment to each other. Other than the fact that she's only 5 foot 1 she's perfect, and outrageously hot! So I was wondering if maybe you could make the sugestion to Jenna to maybe check her out if she is still into signing new girls. This woman is young(22), fresh and smokin hot. Her style is a bit harder than Jesse's, she loves hard bondage and machines and electricity and freaky stuff like that, but I'm sure all fetishes aside they would make some of the hottest girl/girl scenes ever. Maybe you could spark Jenna's interests for all of mankind. ::0smile::

Her site is still under construction. www.hotashleyfires.com
noahped

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject:  

JesseCapelli wrote: Ya, you got it right! I do my first scene with Jenna on the 18th... should be fun! It will be a line of Club Jenna movies that I star in for girl/girl.
Jesse xoxo

Hey Jesse, I hope you're ready for your scene with Jenna tomorrow!!! I'm betting that the f4f chat the other night was just a warm up...it's time for the major fireworks with Jenna now!!! Have fun!
craigfox

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject:  

HELL YEAH! Tomorrow is the big day. Hopefully no rain this time. :P This time just say fuck it and get out there and lick each others pussies in the rain, that would show true dedication to art :wink: Cant wait to see all the hot stuff to cum.

Oh...My friends tell me to tell you that you have fans in Ohio, actually its more like a small following now.

Also,any fans of Jesse and the CJ girls from Chicago are in for a treat the end of this month. The Crobar is having a fashion show on the 29th staring all the CJ girls and on the 30th they will be at SlightlySinful adult shop for signing...I'm sure the line will strech a mile or so down Cicero ave.
Had I know a few weeks earlier I'd be there. Jesse, you should keep us updated on your apearances, I'm kinda bummed your gonna be so close and I cant make it. :cry:
noahped

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject:  

Hey I'll be there in Chicago!! Should be fun, I can't wait!!
craigfox

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject:  

Man, you dont miss a thing. I'm fuckin jelous. Where are you from anyhow? BTW...did you check out Ashley?
noahped

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject:  

I'm an East Coaster...but I travel a lot.
As for Ashley...hmm not sure, Jenna really has her hands full right now...literally and figuratively!

Forum Index -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1