Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Criminal activity

Forum Index -> Jesse Capelli Discussion

Vanilla

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Criminal activity  

Hi all

I was just wondering if it was jessecapelli.com company policy to put autodownload software on it's customers computers
as well as using the personal infomation provided by CCbill to gain access to it's customers bank account details

I only ask this because I have a documented list of Internet intrusion attempts that use the CCbill signature and have also recently been subject to attempted fraud not to mention a third party accessing my internet bank account?

And before you ask no I will not be contacting these companies directly as I would prefer the answer to be posted on the internet for all to see, if not you can contact me through my email.
someoneoutthere

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject:  

Alarming stuff. How can one see if this is the case for him/her self? I've just kicked out my Norton Firewall software, and use built in XP SP2 firewall, which is totally unvisible, seems to do zip for protection (no notifications of attempts of third party accessing computer. I did get those occassionally with Norton). Keep us updated.
Vanilla

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject:  

Yes you could, I guess it's where your priorities lie
Ronald

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: Criminal activity  

Pretty alarming stuff...

Which CCBill account are you signed up under?

There are actually 2 existing accounts for Jesse, one from when she was with Misha and the new one that she has now with the new company she's with.

The question is How much are you currently paying? And what is printed on your billing statement?

I hope you get an answer by Jesse or the company that is providing her the CCbill service now. Did you know that her Join page takes personal information "BEFORE" they're entered into CCbill's join page, which is NOT a secure page. Alot of companies take info first and then pass it to ccbill second, generally for collecting your email and personal info.

I'm no longer involved with her website, just this forum. So it's not me.

::whistling::

But I wonder who is the real culprit is. :curious:

Maybe you got a virus from somewhere? Or their system got a virus?

-R
Vanilla

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject:  

It is a bit strange Ron isn't it, I for one certainly hope it isn't anything to do with JesseCapelli.com or any of the related companies because the implications could be catastrophic. I mean who ever heard of a reputable business organisation tapping/giving the means in which to access an old members bank detail's etc and continuing to access that person's information when they are no longer a member. I honestly think that it is about time some characters out there get a grasp of reality before the water gets to deep.

see ya bellends
eddyb

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject:  

Not a computer wiz but this does not sound good. Just joined today???? :?
someoneoutthere

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject:  

Keep an eye on your credit card bill....so do I.
Vanilla

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject:  

UURLCH Ii!i! :roll:
eddyb

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject:  

what is it they are trying to do (or someone)???
JesseCapelli

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject:  

I can tell you it is not my website doing this!!!! Contact teck support with any questions, good luck!
Jesse xoxo
Vanilla

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject:  

Quote: Alarming stuff. How can one see if this is the case for him/her self? I've just kicked out my Norton Firewall software, and use built in XP SP2 firewall, which is totally unvisible, seems to do zip for protection (no notifications of attempts of third party accessing computer. I did get those occassionally with Norton). Keep us updated.

Yeah but the beauty of the XP SP2 firewall is that it is completely accessible to Kerio system analysis without any detection what so ever.
someoneoutthere

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject:  

That's why I put a new firewall on my pc. Better save than sorry..

Forum Index -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1