Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

loyal member request

Forum Index -> General Discussions

kriss_lea

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:51 am    Post subject: loyal member request  

Hey Ronald - whats the chances of getting my loyal member status back. Curcumstances screwed up my account and I had to RE-JOIN with another credit card . . . but Ive been a loyal member for a while and being on the "outside" ::crazy:: SUCKS!!!!!!!! Anyway, Im sure you feel my pain :mrgreen:

Hope For Help ::bouncy:: Thanx

kriss_lea
Ronald

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: loyal member request  

kriss_lea wrote: Hey Ronald - whats the chances of getting my loyal member status back. Curcumstances screwed up my account and I had to RE-JOIN with another credit card . . . but Ive been a loyal member for a while and being on the "outside" ::crazy:: SUCKS!!!!!!!! Anyway, Im sure you feel my pain :mrgreen:

Are you referring to Alley's Loyal Members Area? If so, you'll need to email the support email address for her website or the webmaster (Rick Cage), as he handles her website support. They'll be able to look up your billing information and check the validity of your loyal membership status.

For future reference (for everybody else): Please don't post request related to accounting/billing on the forum, each website has their own Contact/Support page that has the proper listed email addresses. It will get handled much faster then through the forum.

I do handle the billing/accounting for Vixine, JusticeBabes, EAdultComics, SexyFighters, and EAdultGames memberships... But you'll need to email the billing/membership email address listed in each of those sites so I can easily identify which website you're having trouble with.

Thanks!

-R

Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1