Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Mental health problems.. :(

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff

DetroitRockCity

Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:19 pm    Post subject: Mental health problems.. :(  

Hi everyone, how are you today? :)
I haven't visited PBB in a while, haha

So as the title says, I'm currently suffering from some mental health problems which I have since end 2016 but got way worse as it is now. :cry:
But now luckily I will get some help for this.

It all started with weird panic attacks at my first day of work one month ago, I didn't even had sleep night before my first day, because that's where the horrible panic stuff already started. That kinda was the straw that broke the camel's back for me after a long time of suffering from these mental problems.

So I told my boss all about it (I don't even know her name because I never finished the day..) So she called my employment agency worker and she immediately cancelled my work contract there, and agreed with the fact that I need help first before I get a job. So I subscribed to a mental health organisation that will help me now.

Damn I don't know what say about this, I'm certainly not able to get a job or go to school at this moment because these mental problems ruin everything the whole day. I also can't go back to college because also my school knows all of this and won't accept me for the degree that I wanted to learn..

I also needed to write down all the mental breakdowns I'm currently suffering from, I skip a lot of important stories at the mental health organisation because of my terrible memory loss problems, which I also have now.. :(
JohnnyPsycho

Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:14 am    Post subject:  

Sorry to hear, I hope you're able to find the help you need. :(
DetroitRockCity

Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject:  

JohnnyPsycho wrote: Sorry to hear, I hope you're able to find the help you need. :(

Thanks!

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1