Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Hello, I'm new here!

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff

DetroitRockCity

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:43 pm    Post subject: Hello, I'm new here!  

Dear bon bon town,

First of all, I'm so glad I'm finally a member of Pleasure Bon Bon! I just purchased a 3 month membership and I can't wait to be a royal member! So one of my dreams came true because I've been waiting for this day since 2009!! :shock:

So my name is Stella, I'm 22 years old and I live in the Netherlands. As you can see by my username, I'm a huge fan of the rockband KISS, I love them since I was 10 and still do.

But I'm also a big fan of cartoons with animal characters in it since I was young, like Animaniacs, Rocko's modern life, Ren and Stimpy and all that stuff.

And than I randomly found out about Pleasure Bon Bon in 2009 and I was HOOKED! But sadly there was no way for me to join this website in that time, so I have been waiting and waiting...

Now I'm finally here, so happy I can be a member now. <3
Silvador

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject:  

Welcome! But, you do know you didn't need a subscription to join the forum, right? :D
DetroitRockCity

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:32 am    Post subject:  

Silvador wrote: Welcome! But, you do know you didn't need a subscription to join the forum, right? :D

I knew, but my my other account without subscription was never activated and I tried that one year ago. Luckily Ronald helped me with that but I wanted a subscription anyway.
JohnnyPsycho

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: Hello, I'm new here!  

DetroitRockCity wrote: But I'm also a big fan of cartoons with animal characters in it since I was young, like Animaniacs, Rocko's modern life, Ren and Stimpy and all that stuff.
You've got great taste in cartoons! Those were some of my favorites when I was a kid as well.

Anyway, let me officially welcome you to the site, young lady! Glad to see this place is still attracting the occasional newcomers. :D
DetroitRockCity

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello, I'm new here!  

JohnnyPsycho wrote: DetroitRockCity wrote: But I'm also a big fan of cartoons with animal characters in it since I was young, like Animaniacs, Rocko's modern life, Ren and Stimpy and all that stuff.
You've got great taste in cartoons! Those were some of my favorites when I was a kid as well.

Anyway, let me officially welcome you to the site, young lady! Glad to see this place is still attracting the occasional newcomers. :D

Pleasure to meet you Johnny!

Yes this website was one of the biggest inspiration sources when I saw it in 2009. Sadly I was too young at the time so I couldn't get in, that was so unfair to me! :cry:

I have been waiting for years, when I was 18 I couldn't get a creditcard so there was still no way for me to become a member, but now I finally can. I wanted to read the stories of Bon bon so badly...

But it's kinda sad to me that the forum isn't really active anymore since 2009-2014 I expected more people but I also havent seen the website forum for a long time. Also Vanessa had problems writing the comics compared to her personal life I've heard she's making the last comic of pbb.. :cry:

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1