Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Along comes a tall stranger...

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff

JohnnyPsycho

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:57 am    Post subject: Along comes a tall stranger...  

It's been a very, very, very long time since I've last been in these forums... just wondering if anyone's still around that I knew from way-back-when.

Where have I been this whole time? Mostly just living my life, struggled with unemployment off and on, and just two years ago moved away from Michigan (where I had been living for almost two decades) back to Illinois where I grew up. Now I'm back to working regularly (though not full-time) and starting to get back into a comfortable, less-stressful place in my life, I decided to come back to a couple of my old haunts... and this is definitely one that I missed coming to.

I see some things have changed (though I suppose I expected that after I don't know how many years away), but still this place has a certain "homey" feel to it.
Silvador

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:54 am    Post subject:  

Welcome back. Things might be a bit, uh... dustier, but hey. It's still here.
Symphony

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:33 am    Post subject:  

Welcome back, Johnny :)

It's pretty quiet here these days. There aren't many new threads, and with the recent news about PBB, it's probably not going to change :(
Silvador

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:34 pm    Post subject:  

I plan to stick around as long as the forum is here, and there are decent people worth talking to.
Miss Scorpia

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:07 am    Post subject:  

Johnny old friend! Boy, have I missed you! :D
JohnnyPsycho

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:56 pm    Post subject:  

Yeah, I noticed things seemed pretty slow here... not like the "old days", but it's rare to find many message boards that I used to frequent that are still active these days.

I'll admit, I really missed being here and supporting the site like I used to, but life and financial difficulties tended to get in the way of a lot of the things I used to love to do.

Hopefully I'll find some time to do some more writing, perhaps even some semi-Bon-Bon-related stuff (I still love playing around with historical fiction). Who knows, maybe I'll even start posting some of my artwork on here some day?

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1