Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Love for the working girls?

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions

Soulblader

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:17 pm    Post subject: Love for the working girls?  

You I kinda wondered about this, given how common prostitution is and the wide array of lovely ladies there are to choose from I wonder if any per de get married. Like maybe a customer likes a girl beyond the profession and maybe wants MORE. Like would it be weird for a guy to find a working girl so bewitching that they would consider starting a new wedded life with them? I feel that would be a cool little concept to explore.
Silvador

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:26 pm    Post subject:  

My question is, would it be weird for her to continue her profession after the marriage?

She comes home late at night, husband asks "how was work, dear?" and the wife answers "This one customer was nothing but a big dick..." or "Let me just show you."

XD
Symphony

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject:  

I find it very likely that there are many couples in open relationships in Bon Bon. In fact, I would very much like to see the comic feature scenes with swinger couples :P
Triadenforcer

Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:57 pm    Post subject: Okay...  

When you said "Working Girls", I thought you meant those working as plumbers, mechanics, factory workers and all that.

Still, nothing wrong with sitting down with them over a bottle of beer and whatnot.

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1