Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Pro Yiff or Anti Yiff?

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff

ToddRogue69

Posted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:09 am    Post subject: Pro Yiff or Anti Yiff?  

Hey guys, I’m making this thread because I’ve been feeling a bit troubled lately. This is mostly due to coming across a few unpleasant comments said about furries and how some of these other people say that we are all animal loving perverts and should go die. Normally I just turn a blind eye to stuff like this, but now I just can’t get my mind off it.

So for this thread I have decided to put up a poll to see how many of you guys are pro yiff and how many are anti yiff. I might just be wasting my time doing this considering where I’m submitting this thread on, but regardless I just need to get this off my chest. Cause I will admit right here, right now that I am a Yiff lover and I am proud of it. Yiff is my way of life, it is my profession, and it is my passion.

And no matter what some of those anti furry fucks out there say, I will always be the guy who draws yiff every day and always loves doing it every time.
Symphony

Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:36 pm    Post subject:  

I like some furry artwork. Mostly if it's something I think is well drawn. My introduction to it was through the erotic side of it, and that's also a part of why I am here at PBB. I've never considered myself a furry though. It's just some artwork and stories I like.
Rune174

Posted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:09 pm    Post subject:  

In many regards, I don't think of myself as a furry. I love furry based stories, enjoy a great deal of the ideas that people have, and even hold high regard to the art. Even still, I wouldn't go to certain extremes like being in a furry suit and hold myself in an obsession to the concept. So am I a furry? I guess maybe not.

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1