Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

If PBB was actually a tv show and the characters were actors

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions

ToddRogue69

Posted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:15 pm    Post subject: If PBB was actually a tv show and the characters were actors  

This though grazed my mind recently. You know how Looney Tunes Back in Action is basically a movie inside a movie? Like how at first you believe that what’s unfolding is happening in real life? But then you realize that everything that happened in the movie was nothing but a movie that they were filming?

Well what if PBB was something like that? Every little moment in each issue was a scene being filmed for a TV series and in reality all of our favorite characters were actors. What do you think? What would happen once the camera’s stopped rolling? And what would our favorite character’s really be like?
:shock:
DesertWolf

Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:33 pm    Post subject:  

A similar plot was already done in the Lenny Elkhound comics. Suffice it to say, the majority of the people were complete d-bags.
ToddRogue69

Posted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:44 pm    Post subject:  

DesertWolf wrote: A similar plot was already done in the Lenny Elkhound comics. Suffice it to say, the majority of the people were complete d-bags. never heard of him. I'll have to check him out. btw, what's the comic called and where could i find it?
Symphony

Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:55 am    Post subject:  

I imagine that there would be a lot of backstage sex :lol:
DesertWolf

Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:54 am    Post subject:  

ToddRogue69 wrote: DesertWolf wrote: A similar plot was already done in the Lenny Elkhound comics. Suffice it to say, the majority of the people were complete d-bags. never heard of him. I'll have to check him out. btw, what's the comic called and where could i find it?

It's actually called Lenny Elkhound and you can probably find it by googling the name.

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1