Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

My Mind is Blown!

Forum Index -> General Discussions

ToddRogue69

Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:36 am    Post subject: My Mind is Blown!  

Holy Shit guys! I’ve just made a personal jaw-dropping discovery. It mostly concerns the fan made character Adenine, whom I’ve known about for a while and has inspired the creation of one of my OC’s Krystine Sapphire. And until today I had no idea who was responsible for Adenine’s creation, but today that all changed. I now know who to thank for the creation of one of my favorite characters and the inspiration for one of my own, so I guess I should be thanking Silvador for Adenine’s creation.

When I first discovered that Silvador created Adenine, I couldn’t believe it at first. For so many years I assumed Adenine was created by some anonymous artist that nobody knew about, but now I truly know the one who made Adenine and I must say. After learning about this, my mind was extremely blown and I also kind of had a fanboy moment for a few minutes. But then my creative juices began flowing and an idea came to mind, what if sometime in the near future I could either write a story or draw a picture of Adenine and Krystine Sapphire meeting each other for the first time?

I might go through with it and I might not. But I will say that I’m truly grateful for Adenine’s creation cause without her, I don’t know if I would have ever come up with the idea for Krystine. So again, thank you Silvador for making Adenine.
:D
Silvador

Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:01 am    Post subject:  

You're welcome. And feel free to write that story, if you so wish to. :)
ToddRogue69

Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:04 pm    Post subject:  

Silvador wrote: You're welcome. And feel free to write that story, if you so wish to. :) Oh i will. and it's going to be a really cute story indeed. :)

Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1