Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Personal Update (ToddRogue69)

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff

ToddRogue69

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:30 pm    Post subject: Personal Update (ToddRogue69)  

Where do I start? Lately I’ve been feeling a little depressed because of where I am currently at I life. Here I am at the age of 21, I still live with my mother, I can’t get a proper job so I have to rely on my commissioning services to get me by, I have no idea for what I want to do with my life, and I feel like I’ve been kind of a burden to friend and family.

I have also been dealing with some health issues recently as well, I’ve got this really bad sty in my right eye and my sleeping schedule is all fucked up I find myself going to bed extremely late and waking up late in the day. I feel like I’m trapped in a pit of confusion and guilt and there’s no way out, and to make matters worse I haven’t been drawing as much as would normally love to because of all this.

I’ve also been falling behind on being active on the message boards, most of the time I don’t really know what to say or make a thread about because most of my ideas for threads have already been done. And for some reason I been feeling like I’ve been a jerk to some of you guys and lately I’ve been feeling really bad about it, but I don’t know if this is something I did or not because I don’t really remember.

It’s been a bit hard for me to be really active on this message boards recently, but it’s not because of the obvious reasons or the reasons I mentioned before. It’s because I still kind of feel like an outcast among all of you guys, like I don’t entirely belong here or I’m just not good enough to be here I don’t know, maybe I’m just being paranoid or stupid. Anyway I would like to conclude by saying that I’m sorry for what I may have said to some of you guys that may have offended you and that we can still be friends.
:cry:
Symphony

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:55 am    Post subject:  

I don't think you have done anything wrong, and I hope you'll continue to be active here. I enjoy your threads, even if I don't participate in all of them :)
Talk about the things you want to, regardless of what has been done in the past here. Your presence here is like a breath of fresh air, and you have done a lot to make this forum more interesting.

I hope you'll stay, but please don't think you have to post a cetain number of times, or create regular threads. You should enjoy your time here, and don't feel any kind of pressure.
ToddRogue69

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:10 pm    Post subject:  

Symphony wrote: I don't think you have done anything wrong, and I hope you'll continue to be active here. I enjoy your threads, even if I don't participate in all of them :)
Talk about the things you want to, regardless of what has been done in the past here. Your presence here is like a breath of fresh air, and you have done a lot to make this forum more interesting.

I hope you'll stay, but please don't think you have to post a cetain number of times, or create regular threads. You should enjoy your time here, and don't feel any kind of pressure. Thank you, Symphony. That's really kind of you to say, I never realized just how much of an impact I've had on this group. And It also warms my heart to hear that you enjoy my opinions and ideas that I have made for my various threads. Thanks again for your kind words, Symphony. :)
Caroline

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:49 pm    Post subject:  

(( Well Todaxxus,

I don't do sympathy well.

Anyway, quit fussing. You're 21. That means you have potentially decades left. Life isn't fair, so you just have to make the best of it.

For what it's worth, you haven't bothered me. My... personality takes a spot to get used too.

So... yeah. Me and trying to be more... lenient. ))
ToddRogue69

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:30 pm    Post subject:  

Caroline wrote: (( Well Todaxxus,

I don't do sympathy well.

Anyway, quit fussing. You're 21. That means you have potentially decades left. Life isn't fair, so you just have to make the best of it.

For what it's worth, you haven't bothered me. My... personality takes a spot to get used too.

So... yeah. Me and trying to be more... lenient. )) Thanks for your support guys.

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1