Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

The Return of Edelweiss

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions

ToddRogue69

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:08 pm    Post subject: The Return of Edelweiss  

Due to what is currently going on in the PBB comic, I believe that we might get to see Edelweiss make her return to Bon Bon and that we might also learn some interesting things about her and Simon too. I certainly would like to see Edelweiss return sometime in later issues, i wonder were she would have been during her time away from Bon Bon? or what she was doing during all those years? I would love to see Edelweiss reveal to Betty and Mary that she was once Simon's wife and Mary's mother and have there be a happy tearful moment between the three as they hug eachother tightly. I hope we get to see Edelweiss return soon, that would be pretty awesome.
Symphony

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:47 am    Post subject:  

I too eagerly await the return of Edelweiss. I'd love to see her in the Delight Castle or around Bon Bon, meetin and talking to various people.

Mostly I just want to see the reunion between Betty and Edelweiss :)
ToddRogue69

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:35 pm    Post subject:  

Symphony wrote: I too eagerly await the return of Edelweiss. I'd love to see her in the Delight Castle or around Bon Bon, meetin and talking to various people.

Mostly I just want to see the reunion between Betty and Edelweiss :) Yeah. If Vanessa did that in one of the next issues I think I'll cry tears of joy, no kidding. And maybe Vanessa could have Edelweiss be seen wondering around town in a cloak until she reveals herself or something.
DesertWolf

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:55 pm    Post subject:  

I know Vanessa said Edelweiss was coming back and I can't wait. Not only do I want to see the reunions,I want her to mic drop some revelations.
ToddRogue69

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:11 am    Post subject:  

DesertWolf wrote: I know Vanessa said Edelweiss was coming back and I can't wait. Not only do I want to see the reunions,I want her to mic drop some revelations. ditto :D

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1