Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Violet Berry's backstory?

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions

ToddRogue69

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:45 pm    Post subject: Violet Berry's backstory?  

I'm not sure if this has ever been done or considered being brought to light, but I'm a bit curious about Violet's story. Like where did she come from? When did she become an employee for the Delight Castle? And how did Betty and Violet meet?
Miss Scorpia

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:58 am    Post subject:  

All that is known about her early history is that her parents were arranging a marriage for her and she ran away.
ToddRogue69

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject:  

Miss Scorpia wrote: All that is known about her early history is that her parents were arranging a marriage for her and she ran away. Interesting, however I do not recall ever reading about that in her biography. Were does it mention that?
Miss Scorpia

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:33 am    Post subject:  

Vanessa has revealed this a long time ago here on the forum. Also you get a clue of this in the Work In Progress gallery. Look under page 8. There's a picture of Violet in a wedding gown and to the right there's unfinished comic page with Violet's parents.
ToddRogue69

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:02 pm    Post subject:  

Miss Scorpia wrote: Vanessa has revealed this a long time ago here on the forum. Also you get a clue of this in the Work In Progress gallery. Look under page 8. There's a picture of Violet in a wedding gown and to the right there's unfinished comic page with Violet's parents. Oh yeah! that's right. btw wasn't Vanessa going to make a spin-off comic about Violet at one point?
Miss Scorpia

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:28 pm    Post subject:  

I only recall her wanting to tell Violet's story. I don't know if she wanted to do that in the comics or give Violet her own mini comic.
ToddRogue69

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:11 pm    Post subject:  

Miss Scorpia wrote: I only recall her wanting to tell Violet's story. I don't know if she wanted to do that in the comics or give Violet her own mini comic. Well I hope she does do something like that someday. I kind of feel like Violet should get an equal share of attention like Vanessa how has given Mary and Betty so far.
DesertWolf

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject:  

From what I could find: "The girls that come to Bon Bon come to change their lives and feel free, and because there their privacy is respected. At that time the girls were betrothed also to men that they did not love, and this is what happenned to Violet, that ran from the altar... but we'll talk of this again in the future."
ToddRogue69

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:08 pm    Post subject:  

DesertWolf wrote: From what I could find: "The girls that come to Bon Bon come to change their lives and feel free, and because there their privacy is respected. At that time the girls were betrothed also to men that they did not love, and this is what happenned to Violet, that ran from the altar... but we'll talk of this again in the future." I sure hope so, because this is very interesting. :D

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1