Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

What I did today -ToddRogue69-

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff

ToddRogue69

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:34 pm    Post subject: What I did today -ToddRogue69-  

Today was pretty fun I made my very first batch of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bon Bon’s and they were simply delicious. I probably never mentioned this before but baking is one of my hobbies, I mostly bake cookies but sometimes I bake other things like brownies and cupcakes. I tend to have a really big sweet tooth from time to time, so whenever I get a really bad craving for something sweet I go and bake something.

Today I was one of those sugar craving days but I didn’t want to bake something I have already made before, instead I went online and found a recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bon Bon’s and proceeded making them. It was quite a fun desert to make and it tastes so good, these would be the very first kind of bon bon’s I have ever had. Kind of wish I could share them with you guys so that you could try them for yourselves.

Anyways this is what I did today and I thought I would tell you guys about it. I was going to post this in the PBB general discussion section but I changed my mind because it really had nothing to do with the comic.

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1