Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Casting Call #2

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions

Caroline

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:42 pm    Post subject: Casting Call #2  

(( Hey all,

I'm thinking of doing another commission work, and thus I need cast members. I was thinking something Kill La Kill style. I'm going to limit it to the first 6 replies, and people who have their own character.

If I do this, since I'll be paying for it, I also get to assign roles. Please keep that in mind too.

So... anyone interested? ))
Symphony

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:16 pm    Post subject:  

Sounds fun. You are welcome to use Constance. I must admit that I don't know Kill la Kill, but I'd like to see which role you'd assign her to. :)
Miss Scorpia

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:37 pm    Post subject:  

You are also welcome to use Scorpia how ever you like. :D
dragonfly

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:54 pm    Post subject:  

ya more then welcome to use my fursona if ya like caroline witch I can easily provide a pic of him on FA

unless of corse this is only for memebers on here that have PBB chars that where drawn by vanessa only?
ToddRogue69

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:00 pm    Post subject:  

You can use Todoxas if you'd like I don't know what Kill la Kill is. But it's sounds kind of fun. I'll do some research on the topic so that I have a better understanding.
DesertWolf

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:58 pm    Post subject:  

ToddRogue69 wrote: You can use Todoxas if you'd like I don't know what Kill la Kill is. But it's sounds kind of fun. I'll do some research on the topic so that I have a better understanding.

This might help without any of us going into detail. http://kill-la-kill.wikia.com/wiki/Kill_la_Kill_Wiki

Also Meng Long is a go if want Caroline.
ToddRogue69

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:12 am    Post subject:  

DesertWolf wrote: ToddRogue69 wrote: You can use Todoxas if you'd like I don't know what Kill la Kill is. But it's sounds kind of fun. I'll do some research on the topic so that I have a better understanding.

This might help without any of us going into detail. http://kill-la-kill.wikia.com/wiki/Kill_la_Kill_Wiki

Also Meng Long is a go if want Caroline. Thanks, DesertWolf. I'll take a look when I get the chance.
Caroline

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:34 am    Post subject:  

(( Well that filled up quicker than expected.

Hrm... so Symphony, Miss Scorpia, Desetwolf, Todaxxus, and dragonfly.... three guys and three girls.

I guess I could use the guys as part of the elite four... or maybe the Mankanshoku family... hrm... and there are a lot more ladies than guys in Kill La Kill... ooooooooor, I could do some cross-dressing things as well. Hrm.

Well, I guess I'll have to do some thinking. ))
ToddRogue69

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:58 pm    Post subject:  

Caroline wrote: (( Well that filled up quicker than expected.

Hrm... so Symphony, Miss Scorpia, Desetwolf, Todaxxus, and dragonfly.... three guys and three girls.

I guess I could use the guys as part of the elite four... or maybe the Mankanshoku family... hrm... and there are a lot more ladies than guys in Kill La Kill... ooooooooor, I could do some cross-dressing things as well. Hrm.

Well, I guess I'll have to do some thinking. )) My character's name is spelled T, O, D, O, X, A, S. but close enough. ;)
DesertWolf

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:10 pm    Post subject:  

Caroline wrote: (( Well that filled up quicker than expected.

I'm comfortable enough in my masculinity for any otokonoko situation.
ToddRogue69

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:37 pm    Post subject:  

DesertWolf wrote: Caroline wrote: (( Well that filled up quicker than expected.

I'm comfortable enough in my masculinity for any otokonoko situation. I consider myself to be an open-minded kind of guy, it would be pretty funny to see Todoxas cross dressing. I also wouldn't mind him being gender bent for any occasion, i'm ok with it either way. :)
dragonfly

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:32 pm    Post subject:  

im not to worried so what ever ya pick to do im all good for it
Caroline

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject:  

(( ... you know, Todaxxus, just for that, I think I'm going to purposely type your name incorrectly.

Anyway, still working on this idea. I haven't picked out everyone...

... but for some reason, the idea of Constance as Ragyo seems... fitting.

Anyway, more in a bit. ))
ToddRogue69

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:03 pm    Post subject:  

Caroline wrote: (( ... you know, Todaxxus, just for that, I think I'm going to purposely type your name incorrectly.

Anyway, still working on this idea. I haven't picked out everyone...

... but for some reason, the idea of Constance as Ragyo seems... fitting.

Anyway, more in a bit. )) Sorry. :(
Caroline

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:52 pm    Post subject:  

(( Hey Todaxxus,

Don't worry, my sense of humor takes a spot to get used too.

Anyway, you have nothing to be sorry for. ))
ToddRogue69

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:29 pm    Post subject:  

Caroline wrote: (( Hey Todaxxus,

Don't worry, my sense of humor takes a spot to get used too.

Anyway, you have nothing to be sorry for. )) Really? thank you, Caroline. I was a bit worried that i made you mad.

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1