Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Upsetting news

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff

ToddRogue69

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:16 pm    Post subject: Upsetting news  

Hey guys, I’ve got some bad news. Due to some financial trouble I’ve gotten myself into a few months ago I may have to leave PBB once my subscription ends. This kind of breaks my heart because I was really enjoying your guy’s company and I also enjoy the content here, I was also looking forward to renewing my subscription once my current one has ended so that I could become eligible for the custom avatar. But most of all I wanted to be up to speed on these newer issues and to see what happens next,

For years I’ve always dreamed of joining PBB and being a part of this community doing my part to contribute to PBB whether it’s submitting fan art or posting ideas in the forums. I really enjoyed being a part of this community but alas it may not be for long, but at least I’ll still be here until March 23rd when my subscription ends. And until then I shall do my best to make this experience worthwhile, thank you all for having me be a part of the PBB community.
:cry:
Miss Scorpia

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:48 pm    Post subject:  

Sad to hear that. But you can still be active on the forum even if you don't have a subscription to the main page.
ToddRogue69

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:22 pm    Post subject:  

Miss Scorpia wrote: Sad to hear that. But you can still be active on the forum even if you don't have a subscription to the main page. Really? I always thought that you had to be a subscribed member to use the forum.
DesertWolf

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:56 pm    Post subject:  

You can lose your subscription and still use the forums.
ToddRogue69

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:21 pm    Post subject:  

DesertWolf wrote: You can lose your subscription and still use the forums. I never knew that. But hopefully I can find a way to keep my subscription going cause I really enjoy the new content Vanessa puts out.

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1