Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Little Caesars Bacon Wrapped pizza has returned! :D

Forum Index -> General Discussions

ToddRogue69

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:08 am    Post subject: Little Caesars Bacon Wrapped pizza has returned! :D  

OMG!! guys I have just discovered the best news ever! Little Caesars has put their Deep Deep Dish Bacon Wrapped pizza back on their menu! I remember trying it when it first came out and i instantly fell in love with it. this is truly a glorious day! :D
Rune174

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:50 pm    Post subject:  

I kinda enjoy Little Caesar's, though its mostly for their 5 dollar pizzas. Their stuff now is a big improvement over their old stuff, like one of the oldest complaints I used to have was how easily the cheese peeled off a slice after just one bit.
Caroline

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:29 pm    Post subject:  

(( Never been a fan of Little Caesar's... ever. Ugh. I always thought their pizza was just... gross. If you want a 5$ pizza really bad... they make a really bad 5$ pizza.

If I had to pick one of the more national pizza chains... I like Uno's (if I don't mind spending a few extra bucks for pizza), and Papa Johns.

Besides, bacon wrapped mushrooms in garlic butter is way more awesome than bacon wrapped pizza. ))

Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1