Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Hello

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff

ToddRogue69

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:19 am    Post subject: Hello  

Hi everyone, my name is Todd Hammon. I am so excited to finally be a part of this wonderful community, i have been a PBB fan for close to five years now. this for me is a very rewarding experience, not only as an artist but as a furry as well. In case anybody is wondering my Furry name is Todoxas Rouge or ToddRogue69 for short. I am currently 20 yrs of age, and i've been a furry artist since the age of 17. I mainly specialize in Yiff a genre that i've become very fond of thanks to PBB. it's a funny story actually, i came across PBB almost by accident. but i sure am glad i did come across it, because if i didn't i would not know what i would be doing today. i owe a lot to this comic and i hope that it continues to be a funny, sexy, enjoyable, beautiful, and all around awesome comic. long live Pleasure Bon Bon :D
Silvador

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:34 am    Post subject:  

Welcome to the forum.
Caroline

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:48 pm    Post subject:  

(( Hey ToddRouge69,

Welcome to the boards. ))
ToddRogue69

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:55 pm    Post subject:  

Thank you very much. To be honest this is my first time here and I'm honestly a bit nervous. I've never been a part of any message board before, and I don't really know where to start. :$
Symphony

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:11 am    Post subject:  

Hello and welcome :D

I hope we'll see a lot from you in the forums. There are a lot of really old topics here. Don't be afraid to revive them, or to create new threads for anything you'd like :)
ToddRogue69

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:53 pm    Post subject:  

Thanks. I'll do just that. I really look forward to talking with you guys and being a part of this community. :)
Rune174

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:07 pm    Post subject:  

I feel you on the finding this place by accident. I did as well and found the community to be quite an endearing experience. Personally, I have not been able to contribute as much as I once did, but I still root for those still around. Hopefully you will have just as much fun as we all have thus far ^^
DesertWolf

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:27 pm    Post subject:  

Welcome to the boards.
ToddRogue69

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:52 pm    Post subject:  

Rune174 wrote: I feel you on the finding this place by accident. I did as well and found the community to be quite an endearing experience. Personally, I have not been able to contribute as much as I once did, but I still root for those still around. Hopefully you will have just as much fun as we all have thus far ^^ Thank you very much Rune174, I truly believe I will. And I shall also contribute my artistic talents to this community, and help bring beautiful pieces of fan art to all you wonderful members :) I even do commissions if anybody ever wants me to draw something for them. And if you'd like I'll even show you some of my pieces of art.

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1