Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Hello Again

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff

Thancred

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:25 pm    Post subject: Hello Again  

Hello everyone, most of you don't know me and those that do have probably forgotten all about my existence. Regardless however, I'm back to announce my return from hiatus and also to gauge the possible activity levels here on P.B.B. if the administration doesn't mind.

Now for a bit of a confession, while it might not matter to anyone it will still help me feel better and just maybe spark a bit of a conversation..

This account was created a few years back, when I was still a teenager poking around site like these without a single clue as to what I was doing and being someone I clearly was not. Admittedly I was intrigued by the story and felt like I was "playing with the big boys" as they call it but now after several years I feel extremely foolish for it.

It's been a good long while, and while I'm not sure if I'll be rejoining this community as a paid member, I am actively considering the prospect of such now that I am an independent adult.

On to business however, and while I understand that I am not a paying member and you are hardly obligated to do this but I would greatly appreciate it if those with the authority would be kind enough change my display name here from "Thancred" to "Telyn" please.
DesertWolf

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:38 pm    Post subject:  

Welcome back.
Thancred

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:00 pm    Post subject:  

Thanks.

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1