Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Long time viewer, first time poster

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff

radioardilla

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:56 pm    Post subject: Long time viewer, first time poster  

Hello everyone!

I've been an off and on again member to PBB for quite a number of years--- going back sometime at least in the last decade considering my still valid membership to these forums was an old e-mail address that I haven't used in at least a decade if not more-- and that's something I'll have to have an admin change since I no longer use that e-mail. Current stint as a member to PBB is likely the longest I've had-- just been eager to see what becomes of William and his hopefully successful seven-some. :D

Some quick notes about me: lifelong resident of California's Central Valley, greying now alas, use a squirrel 'sonna online at times (the username is Spanish for 'Squirrel Radio'-- since I both am an amateur DJ and do a semi-weekly radio show), and am also of Mexican descent. Speaking of my radio show- hope no one minds me plugging it: http://radioardilla.listen2myradio.com/ am online as I type this for the next few hours. And my Mixcloud site of my "on demand" streaming material https://www.mixcloud.com/radioardilla/ (I so need to get more there). Caution: good chance you might not like what you hear and that makes me smile :D

And I guess that's all for now. Hopefully you'll see me around the forums...
DesertWolf

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:20 pm    Post subject:  

Welcome to the forums!
radioardilla

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:48 pm    Post subject:  

Thank you!
Miss Scorpia

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:30 am    Post subject:  

Welcome :D
radioardilla

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:52 am    Post subject:  

Thank you!