Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Hello again

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff

Symphony

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:07 pm    Post subject: Hello again  

Hi everyone :)

This isn't an "I'm back" thread, as I've never really felt like I left, and I didn't want to leave anyway. I just stopped posting, because I no longer had a subscription to the main site. Didn't really have much to say when I couldn't follow the comic anymore :(

I'm still not a paying member. My financial situation isn't good enough that I feel like I can afford it, but it's getting better, and I hope to be able to renew it one day.
I know I've missed a lot of the story. Probably several issues of it, and many cameos I'm sure. I read somewhere that the style has changed, but I have no idea in what way.

I feel bad about missing so many Royal avatars as well. I've always loved seeing those, both in the comic and the pinups Vanessa makes. I've been able to find a couple of them on Furaffinity, though, which was really nice :)

Have I missed anything else? What's this place like today, and who is still around?
Silvador

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:36 pm    Post subject:  

I'm still here. It's... not the most of active places, these days. Seems most activity is in the comic threads on the general section, when a new pages is posted.

I hope you can rejoin the site real soon. Things are starting to get really interesting.
Symphony

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:09 am    Post subject:  

I miss the old days where we were talking about all kinds of fursona and Bon Bon related things. That was fun.

Your avatar looks really nice BTW. Have you had a cameo yet? :)
Silvador

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:13 pm    Post subject:  

Thank you, and yes, I have had a cameo. :)

And, I agree. I do miss when there was a lot more activity on the forum. Although, I think much of the inactivity can be attributed to real life distractions.
The Adept

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:18 pm    Post subject:  

I still lurk here as well though i mostly stick to the main forums nowadays when i do post
DesertWolf

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:47 pm    Post subject:  

Good to see you again. Unfortunately I'm more of a lurker nowadays instead of a regular poster. Hopefully I'll be able to post more in the future.
Symphony

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:31 am    Post subject:  

I've been looking through several old threads. Many of them were among my favorites, but it seems pointless to bump them. A lot of the members who posted in them are gone, and the remaining may have changed their minds on those subjects.

I might create some new ones, because I have probably changed my mind as well in some areas, and it would be nice to get some more people to stop lurking :)
Jerin Nekros

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:33 pm    Post subject:  

Heya! Nice hearing from you again. If it's possible, I'd be willing to cover a subscription for you for a few months so you can get caught up.
Symphony

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:52 pm    Post subject:  

Jerin Nekros wrote: Heya! Nice hearing from you again. If it's possible, I'd be willing to cover a subscription for you for a few months so you can get caught up.
Thank you for the offer :) . That is extremely kind of you, but it is not an offer I could accept. I suppose it's a mixture of me being too proud, and the feeling that I would be taking advantage of you.

I'm just looking to be active here again, because I still admire Vanessa's work so much, and want to talk to others with similar interests :wink:
Jerin Nekros

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:16 pm    Post subject:  

Symphony wrote: Jerin Nekros wrote: Heya! Nice hearing from you again. If it's possible, I'd be willing to cover a subscription for you for a few months so you can get caught up.
Thank you for the offer :) . That is extremely kind of you, but it is not an offer I could accept. I suppose it's a mixture of me being too proud, and the feeling that I would be taking advantage of you.

I'm just looking to be active here again, because I still admire Vanessa's work so much, and want to talk to others with similar interests :wink:

Yeah I know where your coming from, but I'll leave the offer on the table anyway. So how's life been treating you otherwise?
Symphony

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject:  

Jerin Nekros wrote:
Yeah I know where your coming from, but I'll leave the offer on the table anyway. So how's life been treating you otherwise?
I'm okay. Life has been good and bad for me, but lately it has been a lot better, I think.

I just started to feel drawn back to this place, even though it's been quite a while since I was active.
Caroline

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject:  

(( Hey Symphony,

It's good to hear from you again. ☺

I'm still here, and post decently. If nothing else I'm still doing updates to my anime open thread.

Anyway, it made me smile to see you again. ))
Symphony

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:33 pm    Post subject:  

Caroline wrote: (( Hey Symphony,

It's good to hear from you again. ☺

I'm still here, and post decently. If nothing else I'm still doing updates to my anime open thread.

Anyway, it made me smile to see you again. ))
Thank you, Caroline. :)
I'm glad there are so many people here I recognize. I just hope to be able to contribute something to this place, and be able to talk to people about common interests.

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1