Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Moving and New Job

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff

Rune174

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:45 pm    Post subject: Moving and New Job  

Hey guys, thought that I should update on why I haven't been here lately and where I have been. Back in July, I had been scurrying about for a new job to replace the old one I had at Walmart, or at least something that would allow me to do both. Thankfully, it just so happened that an office I used to frequent with my dad at a nearby shopping mall had an opening for grounds worker. Now mind you my dad knows these people since he had a friend over there who worked security.

So at the beginning of August, I got a chance to start my new job. I tried to coincide this with my position in walmart, but unfortunately they did not with a series of overlapping schedules, and with no room to actually change it., So with a not so sorry huff, I just told them to shove it and just quit outright. So between then and last month, I had been searching for apartments, and wouldn't you know, I have found one literally right next to work right outside the office I worked at with a reasonable rent and got a good deal on other amenities.

SO this sunday, I'll be moving in and hopefully be able to re subscribe here so I can contribute again. I have so much to catch up on that its not even funny.
Caroline

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:15 pm    Post subject:  

((Hey Rune174,

It's good to hear that you've had some positive outcomes.

Welcome back, Mr. Postman.

Caroline ))
Rune174

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:55 pm    Post subject:  

Thanks Caroline. I miss coming here on a frequent basis and find ways to contribute to the site. I just couldn't because my old job just wouldn't allow me to have a lot of disposable income. Now that I do, maybe things will turn out for the better.
Rune174

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:10 pm    Post subject:  

Alrighty, I got my new apartment swanked up and ready to party ^^. I was a bit nervous at first, but the place already feels like home. I still have a few things to move around to make it all fall into place, but other than that, things are feeling good.

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1