Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Snow Flurry

Forum Index -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions

tyger

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:51 pm    Post subject: Snow Flurry  

AlleyBaggett wrote: Happy New Year's EVE everyone!!! WOO HOO!! This last set of 2013, is a beautiful way to end the year! Enjoy my snow, winter frost themed look... complete with frosty lips and soft pillowy snow! Thank you for a super FUN year guys! XOOX ALLEY!

What a FUN way to use cotton (?)!!! I have to admit that I was a little amazed and a little curious by the 'outfit' (or lack thereof) that you wore (and made?). Very clever indeed!!! Grrrrrrr!!! ::0wink:: It really looks like you were covered in soapsuds after stepping out of the tub (instead of covered with something else that you probably would like even more!!! ::0wink:: :twisted: ). I like the flower in your hair as it matches the whole theme of the set. I ESPECIALLY like pics of your bootay in pics 39680-39685. Grrrrrrrr!!! :twisted: Cotton is packed in 'ass'pirin bottles and it's a pain using your finger to dig past the cotton to get to what you want. As far as Snow Flurry, I won't have any difficulty in using my fingers in order to dig past the cotton to get to your 'ass'pirin, but I think I'll use another appendage to get the job done!!! ::0wink:: BOOOOIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!! ::w00t:: :twisted:
bigwhisker

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:18 pm    Post subject:  

Whoa, Alley....I haven't seen that much 'white stuff' on your gorgeous tits since....well, what happens in the sack stays in the sack!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Looks like 2014 is starting off with a bang....and I'm not referring to that load Tyger had to clean off his monitor!! :wink:
DutchAlleyFan

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:45 pm    Post subject:  

A lovely set , as if there is a lot of foam on your body and we have to remove it.I think I will do that but very very slowly to enjoy every single inch of your wonderful body,
oh my god what a wonderful dream, or do you want me to come over Alley??? ::love:: ::0tongue::
AlleyBaggett

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject:  

I'm so HAPPY that you guys have enjoyed that fun last set of the year! I love the WINTER makeup and theme!

:D
j3a

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:15 pm    Post subject:  

i just love seeing you covered in any white stuff :twisted:
helps to visualize the imagery in my head :wink:

Forum Index -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1