Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Black Ice

Forum Index -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions

tyger

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Black Ice  

AlleyBaggett wrote: MERRY SEX-MAS! I love this black and white set that sets the tone of this Merry SEXMAS vibe! Classic poses with a classic look! This is one way to keep yourself warm this winter! Come and enjoy my "up on top" looks at the end of this set! They are oh so YUMMY! XOOXO

I was keeping Little Tyger warm ::0wink:: after seeing pics 39612, 39617 of you again pulling your nipple (BOOOOIIIINNNGGG!!! ::w00t:: ) and the only side shot of your ass ( :( ) and pic 39620 of your profile. The pics of the set were definitely the "up on top" pics of you, especially in pics 39624 and 39625. MMMMMMMMM !!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :shock: ::w00t:: :twisted:

Alley, you must have been thinking of me when you were shooting Black Ice, especially when you were posing for your ''up on top" pics. I would really love to enjoy those poses with you on top...up close and personal. ::0wink:: We could take pics, turn it into a set and call it Black Iceberg!!! :shock: ::w00t:: :twisted:
mt

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject:  

beautiful set of fotos in this one. DOn't know what "up on top" means, but I surely enjoyed the "fire down below" shots at the end...very very nice, indeed.
DutchAlleyFan

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject:  

:D I Love this beautiful set and the on top pictures at the end are "tasty" ::love:: They are the dessert of my Christmas dinner. :) Love it.
bigwhisker

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:40 pm    Post subject:  

Lots to like 'up on top' for sure....but after seeing 39624 and 39625 sure make me want to get 'down underneath'! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: I'd have to dig really deep to find some hotter B&W's of Alley in the past than those shots -- wowza, those are gorgeous photos!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
j3a

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm    Post subject:  

ahhh yes - those "up on top" looks... I've seen those looks before from you... in my dreams :P

I like the hat - i wish the dress came all the way off at some point in this set... but still super sexy!
I can imagine going out w/ you wearing this exact outfit - commando and all!

Forum Index -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1