Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Tyger

Forum Index -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions

tyger

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:16 am    Post subject: Tyger  

AlleyBaggett wrote: This first set of this month is dedicated to the one and only, Tyger! Thank you for always being so naughty and nice : ) You have been lots of fun throughout the years! Since Tyger is a big ass man... Here's a set highlighting Tyger's favorite, "the ass." ENJOY BOYS!!
Well this is a grrrrrreat thing and a grrrrrreat surprise to wake up to this morning on my way to work!!! :twisted: I don't have enough time to look through this set but don't worry...I will as soon as I get home!!! ::0wink:: Butt ::0wink:: , let me first off say Thank You so much Alley for the honor of naming and devoting a set to me as well as all of the kind words that you said!!! It really meant a lot to me as a proud member of the AB Nation. I'll post my thoughts on the set later on tonight!!! ::0wink::
rubeN

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject:  

Tyger u lucky dog, you. :D Nice set.
tyger

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject:  

Okay, I'm now back from work and I'm studying the set with a fine-toothed comb. ::0wink:: First of all, it's HARD ::0wink:: for me to believe that Alley was able to devote so much time to that oh-so-bodacious ass of hers!!! :twisted: I absolutely LOVE ::love:: the first 15 close-up pics of Alley bent over on all fours with her ass to the camera. ::w00t:: Grrrrrrrrr!!! :twisted: Oh Alley, those poses of yours really got the grrrrrr out of me!!! ::0wink:: ::w00t:: :twisted: I can't say with a straight...face ::0wink:: ... what are my favorite pic of the set is but I would like to give honorable mention to pics 39399-39401 and 39416-39418!!! BOOOIIIIINNNGGGG!!! ::w00t:: :twisted: I don't know about the rest of you, but I've already got my holiday gift early and I get to cherish it, like Alley, for however LONG ::0wink:: :twisted: I want to!!!!! ::0wink:: ::w00t:: :twisted: ::love::
Eternal Flame

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:24 am    Post subject:  

Ah a set dedicated to tyger, I was hoping for this, I know tyger is an ass man, and so am I. and there are some pretty nice poses in this set. This set is a super tease though. I can only imagine if Alley was wearing a thong or a g-string. Or even better nothing at all :twisted: (imagines nothing at all and faints)
j3a

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject:  

thank you Tyger!! and thank you Alley!!!

mmmm i just wanna bite into the wonderful ass :lol:
you are such a tease in this set, Alley - drives me nuts!
LOVE the poses - sends my imagination into overdrive!!

i somewhat agree with eternal flame... i would have liked this set with you in a thong or nothing at all... but, i think that would have take the "tease factor" out of it...

(borrowing from Tyger:) it's an all around GRRRRRRREAT set!! :wink:
enjoy it buddy!! I sure did :wink:

Forum Index -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1