Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

AB Wow!

Forum Index -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions

tyger

Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: AB Wow!  

AlleyBaggett wrote: WOW!! Is what you'll say after you check out this last set of the month! Everything about this set is bangin' and that's just what you'll think of as you admire and pleasure... your senses! Lustful, sexy, beautiful, sensual and XTC all rolled up in one! Simply AB!WOW!!!!! With SEXY Thoughts! XOXO

Wow is right!!! First of all, I absolutely LOVE the background and the outfit, especially the sheer thong!!! ::w00t:: They both work GRRRRRReat together. :twisted: Your hair, eyes and makeup were also visually stunning!!! :shock: I love pics 38843-38847, 38854, 38856-38857, 38861, ass pics 38864-38865 and 38866-38871. The pic of the set is a tie between 38858 and 38870. Both pics bring instant BOOOIIINNNGGGage!!! ::0wink:: ::w00t:: :twisted:

AB Wow was a grrrrreat way to end July. It was almost a full month of totally nude Alley sets up until AB Wow (way to go Alley!!! :roll: ::0wink:: :lol: ). August's sets should be cumming pretty soon and hard...I hope!!! ::0wink:: :twisted:
mt

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject:  

I could look at pix #1 all day. Just stunning sometimes to see your beauty captured in a different light. Your eyes and choice of lip gloss in this case.
hiccup

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject:  

*Note: Part 1 can be found in the New Bikini" thread.

[b]AB Wow[/b
]
Returning from work, I picked up the mail from the mailbox, throwing it on the passenger’s seat of my car. It was a lot of mail for a Thursday. As I was closing the mailbox, I took a long lingering look at the house next door. There was no sign of my neighbor, Alley. I was disappointed not to see her, as I had for the last week each time I looked over in the direction of her house.
I was not sure exactly how to feel about her. The last time I had talked to her was when I had gone over to her house. She’d been in the backyard sunbathing. We had a short conversation that ended….well let’s just say, rather ambiguously. I don’t know what she was thinking, but I know that with each day that I didn’t see her, I grew a little more eager to see her again. She’s that kind of girl.
But there was no sign of her today. So I headed on into the house, carrying the mail with me. When I got inside, I changed out of my work clothes and got settled in front of the TV. Poured myself a glass of lemonade, and leafed absentmindedly through the mail. About half way through the stack of bills and junk mail, I came to something interesting. It was a thick envelope from a online photo processing lab called snapfish.com. I tried to think if I had ordered pictures, but was sure I hadn’t. Maybe my girlfriend Jessica had?
Then I noticed the name on it: Alley Baggett. Apparently the mailman had put it in the wrong mailbox. Well, I would return it later I guessed.
I put it aside, and turned on the television….then glanced over to where it was laying on the coffee table. I wondered about the pictures contained in the envelope. Curiosity got the better of me, and I picked I up, considering it. I was pretty sure I could open it and reseal it without it being very noticeable…
But no, that wouldn’t be right to invade her privacy. I set it back down, and flipped through the channels. I was not finding anything of interest, and my gaze kept returning to that envelope. It was practically begging me to open it.
I picked it up again, and held it before making my decision. I would open it and she would never have to know. Did I feel guilty? Of course. But I was just too curious about those pictures.
I set to work, slowly working at the envelope, which was much easier to open than I had anticipated. After a minute I had it open….time to see what pictures awaited me. The top picture was a picture of what looked to be the Las Vegas strip, and the next couple were Alley and her girlfriends posing for the camera. Sometimes being goofy, sometimes sexy. Sometimes just pictures of random things in Vegas. There were quite a few pictures, several of Alley apparently dancing with a male stripper. She looked like she thought it was hilarious.
The pictures changed to things around the house, a sunset, a raccoon that had gotten into her backyard. Kinda mundane things, but nevertheless I was interested, just because they were her. It gave a little insight into her mind.
After several of those pictures, I flipped to one that showed a close-up of her face (000038842). She was smiling vaguely, her lips slightly puckered as if she was about to give a kiss. I have to admit, I liked the thought of that.
I flipped to the next one, which was her the same day apparently, only this was a full body shot (000038843). She wore a tiny little pink bikini top with hearts on it. It was see-through and I could see her dark areola through it. She also wore black bikini bottoms. She stood against a background adorned by purple curlicues. Needless to say, she looked absolutely amazing. The picture looked as if it had been taken professionally. Was Alley a model too? I knew she was nursing student, but maybe she moonlighted as a model? Whatever the case, I was excited to see if there were more. All reservations I had previously were gone now, with the discovery of these photos.
I flipped to the next (000038844), which had her posing with her arms up, eyes closed, back arched. I had no doubt with her looks and body, she could be a model. I just would have never guessed she actually was. Wow! She looked amazing. I eagerly flipped to the next (000038845), which featured Alley facing more toward the camera, looking longingly. Her nipples could clearly be seen, compressed by the top, her hand rested atop the small bikini bottoms. The next featured her again with eyes closed (000038846) one hand above her head. These pictures were amazing!
The following picture returned to her fully stretching out (000038847) and I flipped to the next one. There she was, staring at the camera (000038848), with a seductive smile. I had seen that same smile the last time that I had talked with her.
She turned in the next photo (000038849) and I got a little better glimpse of those bottoms she had on. They were sheer, and I could see a dark patch of hair through them. What I wouldn’t give to see her wearing this outfit in person! I drifted into the fantasy of that…
She tousled her hair, (000038850), one hand to her face and she mouthed seductive things to me. She closed her eyes (000038851) and beckoned me to come touch her.
“Where should I touch you?” I imagined myself asking.
“Down here,” fantasy Alley replied, both hands rubbing between her legs (000038852). Then turned to look at me (000038853), “That is, unless you want to give some lame excuse like before.”
“No excuses, this time. I want to see more of you….”, I imagined telling her.
Without a word, she slid the tiny bottoms off (000038854), then hugged herself while looking over at me (000038855). “You like that, you naughty boy?”
I nodded, ready for more. She smiled and her hands ran lazily through the thick hair that covered her womanhood (000038856). She rubbed herself, moaning and pulled up slightly, so I could see the outline of her lips (000038857). Her fingers worked ceaselessly, rubbing all the more (000038858). I continued to fantasize, and by this time I was beginning to rub as well. I flipped to the next photo, and back into my fantasy of Alley.
In the next three photos, she was slowly pulling off her bikini bottoms (000038859, 000038860, 000038861) and I imagined her in front of me doing a sexy striptease (000038862). Wow. She looked over at me (000038863) lips pursed, and asked if I wanted to see her from behind. I nodded.
She flipped around, exposing her bare bottom (000038864), pulling up on her butt cheek to give me a peek at her from behind. I took a deep breath. That was the money shot right there. What I would like to do with that....
She stuck out her butt (000038865) toward me again, encouraging me to smack it. I reached out my hand to do so, and she swept away with a devious smile. “You don’t get to touch yet…well, except yourself.” Oh, I was, believe me, I was.
She spun around suddenly, and pulled up her top, pressing her breasts together. (000038866). It was magnificent. “You’d like to touch these too, wouldn’t you?” (000038867) she asked, her elbows continuing to press them together.” I bet you’d like to stick something right in between these bad girls, wouldn’t ya?”(000038868).
She smiled a satisfied smile (000038869) knowing I was completely entranced by the thought of her standing there in front of me. “Or maybe you would like to suck on these girls,” she said, pulling them upward (000038870).
She stopped to pose again (000038871), “But you had your chance…and you were to chicken to do anything about it. You, with your lame excuse about a girlfriend. Well, are you ready for me now big boy?”
I was deep in my fantasy, just about to give in, to tell her yes. I was just about to explode, when I heard from the other room, “Hey, I’m home!”. Crap! It was Jessica.
I threw the pictures into a bag next to my chair, I would deal with them later. I hurriedly zipped my pants and turned to the side like I was napping. She came in, and looked at me for a second, then went upstairs.

Whew! That was close. Didn’t want to explain this, that was for sure!

Later, I took the pictures over and deposited them, (resealed of course) into her mailbox with a note that told her I found them in my mail.
I was getting ready for bed that evening, when a text chirped on my phone. It was from Alley. “Thanx for bringing over my pictures I got in the mail.”
“No problem,” I texted.
“Yeah, there were some pretty good ones in there. It was weird, stuck to the back of one of them was a receipt from a gas station right down the street.”
Crap, I must have scooped that up when I picked the pictures up!
“That is really weird.” I texted back. Did she suspect? She almost had to. How else would that have gotten in there?
“Yeah, I wonder if someone opened it at the post office. Hope they enjoyed them.”
“Just can’t trust the mail people these days”. I replied.
“Yep, no harm no foul,” Alley said, then another quick text, “’ Goodnight, sweet dreams…”
“You too”, I sent back.
Oh, and I would have sweet dreams I thought to myself. Because before I repackaged her pictures, I scanned them onto my computer. I’d be down to enjoy them sometime later….

Forum Index -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1