Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Mission Statis: "Pending" (Open RP)

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play

ShadowFox13

Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Mission Statis: "Pending" (Open RP)  

I said a while back that I was going to think about doing something like this* but could never really figure it out (I still can't really) so I'm just going to give it a shot anyways. (I expect it to crash and burn in a glorious fashion)

*See my comment thread for my story.
ShadowFox13

Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject:  

"Alright people here is our next one." Alicia approaches the table and tosses a stack of pictures onto it.

"We really don't have any intel for this one except for the basics." She sighs aloud and shakes her head a little, "I don't even know why I bother asking anymore because every time I do they never have any answers for me."

"Our mission here is two fold. part one is elimination and part two is a snach-and-grab."

Shadowfox picks out a specific photo from the scattered mess. "This is our mark." he holds up the image of a dangerous looking wolf male. "He is a militant extremist with a lot of extra money to throw around. So expect his guards to be very well equipped and armed. He feels that things need to change in the country. I won't say he's wrong but the way he is going about it is what is causing the problem. He's a thug with a gun and will force his way onto anyone who doesn't agree with him. He has little training himself so that's why he hires very skilled guards. This is both a good and bad thing for us. It's bad for obvious reasons but we can also use this to our advantage because not all of them agree with him they just do it for the paycheck."

Alicia speaks back up. "Thank you Fox. The recovery target is a very wealthy civilian family, adult female and her child son. They're being held for ransom and we have been asked to get them out of there before something happens to them. Now the only information we have on their location is sketchy at best so we'll need to actively find them."

"It's in a mostly abandoned location so we won't need to worry too much about collateral damage." She unrolls an aerial image of the target area. She points out three locations on the image, "these are tactically the best locations for snipers either our own or opposition so we need to be careful."

**opening for sniper character(s)**

"We're going to go in as two teams, one after each objective." now she marks two different locations. "Team one will enter on foot right here using these buildings to cover their approach. And team two will come in from the other side via sewer."

*teams need formed*

"If need be we can discuss any part of the mission in more detail. Any questions?"

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1