Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

Tariel Uhara

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas

Tariel_Uhara

Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Tariel Uhara  

Hello, everyone. I am Tariel Uhara, and this is my fursona.

name: Tariel Uhara

sex: straight male

nationality: born in Bon Bon, Italy. father-Egyptian/African, mother-Italian

species: African/Mountain Lion

build: toned, but not muscular. thin and tall.

height: 5' 11"

weight: 147

hair: a thick, golden-brown mane

fur: a thin layer of orange-tan fur with white paws. the fur on the tip of my tail is a twist of gold, red, and brown. on my left shoulder is black fur in a tribal-shaped design (I was born with this as a birthmark)

eyes: a brilliant sage green

clothes: I typically wear sleeveless shirts with standard cloth pants. I have a long, thin, torn piece of red cloth ribbon tied around my right wrist

personality: Only just becoming of age 2 years ago, I am still a bit nieve. I have a sweet, caring personality. I have a bit of etiquette, but show another side around good friends. Tend to "fall in love" easily. I am a very passionate lover, but can be an animal when I get into the fun.

occupation: looking for one, applied at Lion's Den Pub (prefers to be around lions, as growing up around them has added a sense of security around other lions)

The cloth on my wrist is a symbol in the Uhara family as a sign of "The coming of age". The cloth ribbon is worn until the wearer finds one they fall in love with. Then the ribbon is given to their love, and the ribbon stays with them, even if they are not meant to be.

My secret: I tend to fall in love easily. Only just having got my ribbon, I've had to show restraint. But recently just getting into Bon Bon, I've "fallen in love" again. My little love is Violet Berry. I want to give my ribbon to Violet, but never get time alone with her to do so.

I am currently looking for a place in Bon Bon to fit in.

Artyom Derison

Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject:  

Is this a he or she?
Tariel_Uhara

Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:53 am    Post subject:  

Ok, now it's updated. I am a male. I forgot to put that on. I figured the mane would give it away, but it's always better to clarify.
Caroline

Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject:  

((Well, on the plus side, he isn't yet another peace-loving-mercenary. So... I guess that's a start. ))
Tariel_Uhara

Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject:  

Ha ha. I'm a unique nut. :3 I thank you for what I will take as a compliment, Caroline.
Mayfield

Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject:  

Yay! Another lion. :3

Great start of a character and welcone to the forums, can't wait to see how you do in the rp section. Oh, I love the hint of Violet in your background. Very nice touch.
Tariel_Uhara

Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject:  

Thank you, Ms. Mayfield. I plan to do as much as I can in the rp section, but a lot of the stories are at spots where it's hard to jump in. Hopefully either I can find a spot to jump in that would make sense, or hope someone starts a story I can get in early. And I forgot my characters age. Oops, update!
Mayfield

Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject:  

Yeah, though, you could always start up your own rp. And hehe, your guy's the same age as my lion. x3
Tariel_Uhara

Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject:  

Yes lol. He is. I see someone is happy lol.
Shadow_Twisted

Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject:  

Ok, so he IS a lion, didn't see the Species listed on the custom avatar thread, so I thought I'd look here to verify the suspicion and inform of the mistake, don't need any more off topic posts on that thread.
Tariel_Uhara

Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject:  

yes. I realized a few mistakes and decided to update. big time. it should now make much more sense. and sorry for the confusion
Tariel_Uhara

Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:04 am    Post subject:  

i have uploaded a self-drawn image of my fursona on my fur affinity account. a link to it is in my signature. hope ya'll like
Symphony

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject:  

That's a really nice fursona. Especially how you've added details that'll make him fit better into Bon Bon.

I'd like to see him drawn and get a scene with Violet :wink:
Tariel_Uhara

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject:  

That is a dream of mine I hope to see one day soon, Miss Symphony. :3

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1