krisslanza

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Kokoro Takeda  

Name Kokoro Takeda (Takeda Kokoro)
Nickname(s): Hebi
Age 22
Nationality Japanese
Profession Historian - Japanese
Species Japanese grass lizard
Build Athletic/buxom, with an hourglass frame.
Height 5' 4"
Weight 126 lbs
Hair Purple. Long enough to reach beyond her waist, but she often keeps it in a ponytail or bun to keep it out of the way.
Scales Brown, white, and yellow. The white and yellow scales tend to be on the front of her body, starting at around her bust and reaching to her thights.
Eyes Purple (Right)/Light Red (Left)
Clothes Generally Kokoro wears a white kimono, with a floral pattern on it in addition to a dark red hakama. If she's not expecting to do much walking, or is dressing to impress she may wear her furisode instead.
Items She often carries a pack with her, which contains various trinkets and her clothes. Tucked into the obi of her clothing is usually a wooden sword known as a bokken. She'd prefer her actual things, but worries they would've barred travel into BonBon.
Personality Kokoro can seem a bit serious and stern at a glance, and seems to be somewhat like a samurai, or in particular a ronin. She has a strong sense of personal honor and her own values. However, she is beneath it all pretty playful and lax. Although she tends to keep herself to a strict schedule, she has no qualms with spending her freetime gambling - particularly any strip variety.
Skills Quite a skilled fighter in both unarmed and with a sword. Fancies herself a pretty good gambler as well. Can cook as well.
Background
Kokoro hails from the far east and doesn't go into great detail about her past, or particular reasons for visiting BonBon. She generally just says she likes to travel, and BonBon sounded like an interesting place to visit. However, she's not particularly good with money and suspects she'll be stuck in BonBon for quite some time.

- - -

Uhm... is that kind of backstory good? I'm not really sure... I'm not sure if this good or not... comments? Suggestions? Corrections?
Silvador

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject:  

Sounds quite lovely.
dragonfly

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject:  

ahhh now thats rater intresting and i see ya went with the species i recomendid ^_^

of corse ya lizard girl seems nice and simple witch is always nice to see yes it will be intresting to see how ya use her
krisslanza

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject:  

Woohoo 2 approvals! :D
I wasn't sure if I did it right or something, hahaha...
Wolf Stride

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject:  

Lovely indeed. A Ronin lizard with a bokken. Men, beware your hands.... and your groins...
krisslanza

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject:  

Wolf Stride wrote: Lovely indeed. A Ronin lizard with a bokken. Men, beware your hands.... and your groins...

I'm glad you approve!

I'm not really sure how to get her into a RP though or anything yet...
Wolf Stride

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject:  

You could start with an open one, get customers reeled in. Or choose a private one between the many members we have around. Rest assured, RP's here are a dime a dozen.
krisslanza

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject:  

Wolf Stride wrote: You could start with an open one, get customers reeled in. Or choose a private one between the many members we have around. Rest assured, RP's here are a dime a dozen.

Hmmmm, what do you suggest my knowledgeable friend? Also unsure if I should be "chatting" it up in her thread...
Silvador

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject:  

Wolf Stride wrote: You could start with an open one, get customers reeled in. Or choose a private one between the many members we have around. Rest assured, RP's here are a dime a dozen. A dime a dozen, yes. But rarely progress further than page 5 and take about 3 months just to get there due to poor and erratic attendence... or just plain negligence. You, I believe, are quite familiar with all 3 of those.
Rune174

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject:  

We always have a need for at least a few more reptillian characters. Right now Henk and Shandi have been the only ones to my knowledge.
Wolf Stride

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:37 am    Post subject:  

Silvador wrote: Wolf Stride wrote: You could start with an open one, get customers reeled in. Or choose a private one between the many members we have around. Rest assured, RP's here are a dime a dozen. A dime a dozen, yes. But rarely progress further than page 5 and take about 3 months just to get there due to poor and erratic attendence... or just plain negligence. You, I believe, are quite familiar with all 3 of those.

What of it?

Regardless, Kriss. You could try making a request RP Topic in the RP Section, see if there are any takers.
dragonfly

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:56 am    Post subject:  

iv'e all ready said i would happily rp with ya kriss in a one on one rp

but also rune yes theres henk not sure who this shandi is?

but one other person ya forgot is kiala tigra who also owns another snake just like henk
Drofgod969

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject:  

Just asking but have you made a Fur Affinity acount?

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1