Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

New furre

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas

Pride

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: New furre  

Heck, i realized my other furre's were...kind of depressing. So i decided to make something funny, i think the best i ever thought so. Here it is.

Name: Zinatra [Axim/Juan]

Species: Oncilla

Personality: He has triple personalities, a good sensitive guy [who can be confused as gay.] an evil scientist [with an accent] and an engineer [that only speaks Spanish] All three personalities are always in conflict with each other.

Story: As a cub he was dropped on his head...yeah that's his story. Well actually no. After he recovered, he began to hear voices inside his head, one speaking in Spanish and only Spanish. Driving him slightly mad for a short period of time. He soon began to accept the voices, making them come out, and allowing such personalities to take over his body. The most interesting is that of his evil scientist, that called itself Axim, which only spoke of evil deeds, and called both of his personalities fools, that personality seems to be the most dominant, even when the first personality Zinatra, was the original.

Other Notes: In order to distinguish all three personalities, i will give each one a color on the RP section.

black: Zinatra
red: Axim
blue: Juan
henkcobra

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject:  

welcome to bonbon

you know you can color the letters in font colour

Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1